Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

H I D E

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicki Minaj or KIM KARDASHIAN | Who's Rockin' Their CHRISTIAN Louboutin Sandals RIGHT?!!

Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Nicki Minaj or KIM KARDASHIAN | Who's Rockin' Their CHRISTIAN Louboutin Sandals RIGHT?!!

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ::: squirt :::

Oops, my bad.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    ::: squirt :::

Oops, my bad.

shoegasm

Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    shoegasm
    ... and you know it, maaan.

And..How may I help you? TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Both of them are...Shoes are the business!! I want a few pairs....

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

you know...one of the simple keys to being successful is knowing your targeted demographic. if i'm not mistaken, hiphopstan.com is a hip hop website geared mosly to the black male demographic, right?

so why the fvck would you make a stupid post about which women's shoes are hot when most men don't give a shyt about women's shoes? only fags are into women shoes...just because negroes would fvck kim kardashian and nicki minaj and think they're hot....don't mean we get a hard-on for their footwear.

Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    you know...one of the simple keys to being successful is knowing your targeted demographic. if i'm not mistaken, hiphopstan.com is a hip hop website geared mosly to the black male demographic, right?

so why the fvck would you make a stupid post about which women's shoes are hot when most men don't give a shyt about women's shoes? only fags are into women shoes...just because negroes would fvck kim kardashian and nicki minaj and think they're hot....don't mean we get a hard-on for their footwear.
    Only fags are into women shoes?

IMO

Only fags want to sit on on a site with a bunch of hard legs like it's a sausage fest without interacting with women OTHER than the ones posted in the pics in the threads. You see how posts with shoes always bring us out into the open? So that would make this post a ... success.

The words HIP HOP in HIP HOP STAN would lead one to believe that this site is geared towards HIP HOP and those that love it. If it were geared solely towards black male's it would be named BLACK MALES THAT LOVE HIP HOP OH AND SEMI-NAKED WOMEN. I am a 100% WOMAN that was born 'n raised in Bronx, NYC and has worked in the Hip Hop industry since graduating from grad school. Trust, without our input, hip hop would be missing something major.

There's at least 4 women on this site that I've seen and it appears we love shoes, I have 2 walk-in closets full. You all have plenty of T & A to look at, let the Admin live and let us have our ... shoes.

The Champ is here SuccesStriver's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

I aint gay but if i were to buy my shorty some shoes it prolly be the ones kim got on

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post

so why the fvck would you make a stupid post about which women's shoes ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    Only fags are into women shoes?

IMO

Only fags want to sit on on a site with a bunch of hard legs like it's a sausage fest without interacting with women OTHER than the ones posted in the pics in the threads. You see how posts with shoes always bring us out into the open? So that would make this post a ... success.

The words HIP HOP in HIP HOP STAN would lead one to believe that this site is geared towards HIP HOP and those that love it. If it were geared solely towards black male's it would be named BLACK MALES THAT LOVE HIP HOP OH AND SEMI-NAKED WOMEN. I am a 100% WOMAN that was born 'n raised in Bronx, NYC and has worked in the Hip Hop industry since graduating from grad school. Trust, without our input, hip hop would be missing something major.

There's at least 4 women on this site that I've seen and it appears we love shoes, I have 2 walk-in closets full. You all have plenty of T & A to look at, let the Admin live and let us have our ... shoes.
    lol... i was gonna get at the young minded boy lloyd

but i see i don't have to anymore

its only urban ENTERTAINMENT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast