Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court, SOOOOO disrespectful

The Champ is here Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court,  SOOOOO disrespectful SuccesStriver's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court, SOOOOO disrespectful

ga-d&g2 by hsj23, on Flickr

d&g by hsj23, on Flickr

ga-d&g by hsj23, on Flickr

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court,  SOOOOO disrespectful
    Liked
    55 times

I admit that I'm a bit clueless when it comes to the ins/outs ups/downs of basketball, so I'm asking ... how is it disrespectful?

Are they supposed to wear only one brand of shoe, like Nike?

The Champ is here Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court,  SOOOOO disrespectful SuccesStriver's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

It disrespectful for those that think highly of fashion, It's like me purchasing a bugatti and driving it in the rocky mountains smh

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court,  SOOOOO disrespectful
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by SuccesStriver View Post
    It disrespectful for those that think highly of fashion, It's like me purchasing a bugatti and driving it in the rocky mountains smh
    Aaaaah, got it.

Kinda like me purchasing a Porsche Cayenne two years ago so that I wouldn't have to transport my dogs to and from Vet appointments in my car and get the seats dirty. *lol*

Product of Determination Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court,  SOOOOO disrespectful Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    Aaaaah, got it.

Kinda like me purchasing a Porsche Cayenne two years ago so that I wouldn't have to transport my dogs to and from Vet appointments in my car and get the seats dirty. *lol*

Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

Just tryna make it.... Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court,  SOOOOO disrespectful airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

more power to him, once he bought them, he is welcome to do what he likes with them... and they look like they are skateboarding shoes, so if he were skateboarding, would you feel the same way?
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

And..How may I help you? Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court,  SOOOOO disrespectful TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Well..is it in his contract that he's suppose to wear a certain type of sneakers?? That's the only way I can see it as being disrespectful...

Catch Up Newbies Gilbert Arenas Wears Some Dolce & Gabbana's on the Court,  SOOOOO disrespectful screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

He lost money for that gun incident so he trying to get that. D&G shoe money poppin more power to him. Is it disrespectful Naw are the ugly hell yea. I mean john wall trying to bring back converse, you really think that's gone be able to compete with Nike????
    Last edited by screwhead; 12-09-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    more power to him, once he bought them, he is welcome to do what he likes with them... and they look like they are skateboarding shoes, so if he were skateboarding, would you feel the same way?
    Your right he can do what ever he wants with his money, I actually like the fact that he did that, it was funny to me. But those are not made to play basketball with. It's like a female going to the public pool to swim in her victoria secret underwear, though i would love to see that, that's not whats it was made for. He plans on wearing Yeezy's to the next game