Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Original MONTANA aka Ms Deleon - RELOADED!!

Product of Determination The Original MONTANA aka Ms Deleon - RELOADED!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default The Original MONTANA aka Ms Deleon - RELOADED!!

Catch Up Newbies The Original MONTANA aka Ms Deleon - RELOADED!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Man this woman has 5 or 6 kids...If i got within a 1 mile radius of her, she'd have 7.

I bet half of her kids are from collateral "skeet"...just random dudes passing by her that have involuntarily skeeted on her.

Just tryna make it.... The Original MONTANA aka Ms Deleon - RELOADED!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

mm mmm mmmm she still on point.... i wouldn't mind droppin kid numbers 7-10 out of her... lol
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

my goodness

Catch Up Newbies The Original MONTANA aka Ms Deleon - RELOADED!!
    Liked
    170 times

Wow. You guys are some fvcking idiots and the reason why your dumb a$$es get hit with child support because when you think of fvcking a woman you don't use your fvcking brain.

why couldn't you just say..."yeah, she's on point. I'd fvck her" but you know you'd have sex with her wearing a condom. but no...you dumb fucks wanna give her two or three more babies and know you wouldn't stick around to help her raise those kids.

even tho' I know you idiots were joking and only meant that...even tho' she has 5-6 kids...she's still desirable to fvck.

Catch Up Newbies The Original MONTANA aka Ms Deleon - RELOADED!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Man this woman has 5 or 6 kids...If i got within a 1 mile radius of her, she'd have 7.

I bet half of her kids are from collateral "skeet"...just random dudes passing by her that have involuntarily skeeted on her.
    Wtf this chick has 5 kids at the age of 27; Damn I wonder who is taking care of her kids....Sike I don't care about her kids
    I'll still smash

Booty Gif Dot Com The Original MONTANA aka Ms Deleon - RELOADED!!
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Wtf this chick has 5 kids at the age of 27; Damn I wonder who is taking care of her kids....Sike I don't care about her kids
    I'll still smash
    when a woman looks THIS GOOD there will be some simp to help pay for it and raise kids that aint his!! its just guaranteed to happen. there was some exotic looking girl at my last job (i'll call her Kathy) she was ne exotic mix of Black father and thai mother and she had a cute smile and curly hair all the way down her back like a female verison of Troy Polamalu or something. no doubt the b1tch was bad. she was 34 with 5 KIDS with 3 different fathers. as you might as expected some dude in his early 40's with loot wifed her up.. nope the kids wasnt his but i seen dude. he was looking like Ronald Isley Mr Bigg. LOL and he had some high level manager at an insurance firm. she used to tell me how possesive he was of her.. it was some crazy ****, she was flirting with me all the time throwing at me, joking about coming to my crib and telling her hubbie she was doing OT. i declined that was trouble. with 5 it proves shes fertile as hell and im not getting tied up that. i was phucking hoes at that job that was much lesser maintenance than her!!

so what does it all mean. Montana is wayyy hotter than the girl i was describing so the drama, cash flow you need to get in that game probably aint worth it in the end! but shes a good eye candy fantasy

Dice City Kid The Original MONTANA aka Ms Deleon - RELOADED!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

smash no question....hell i'd even by the the nuggets a few transformers and barbies...