Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kim Kardashian On The Set Of Her New Video!

Product of Determination Kim Kardashian On The Set Of Her New Video! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Kim Kardashian On The Set Of Her New Video!

Leave it to Kanye West to help out a new artist even if that newbie is reality TV regular Kim Kardashian. Kanye, joined Kardashian, on the set of her first music video shoot for the breakout single on her debut album this past week, and it’s off to a great start.

“She’s having so much fun. The music is upbeat and fun dance music,” a source tells People Magazine. “She’s loved being in the studio.” Kardashian herself couldn’t contain her excitement – or anxiety – about her video, which is being directed by Hype Williams. ”It’s going down in here!!!” she Tweeted Tuesday, the same day she was spotted at the studio with West. “I’m turning it ooooonnnn!!!!”

New Arrival
    Liked
    8 times

hmm interesting. hope she can sing when she drops.

Shut Up and Drink! Kim Kardashian On The Set Of Her New Video! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

stick to looking sexy

And..How may I help you? Kim Kardashian On The Set Of Her New Video! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Watch how those white girls go out and buy her album...

Catch Up Newbies Kim Kardashian On The Set Of Her New Video! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    Real shi*; Man it's crazy that this chick blew up and became famous cuz of a sex tape with ray j

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Kim Kardashian On The Set Of Her New Video! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

DAT **** GONNA BE A HOT MESS SHE WANNA GET MORE FAMOUS OFF SEXTAPES SHE NEED 2 LET ME GET BEHIND I'LL MAKE HER SING SHE'LL HIT DEM HIGH NOTE U'LL THINK SHE WUZ DA NEXT ANITA BAKER AFTER I WUZ GIVIN HER DAT BEST DAT I GOTLMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post

And..How may I help you? Kim Kardashian On The Set Of Her New Video! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Word is...she thinks she's gonna sell because of her looks. She feels that she can measure up to the industry standards because she's attractive. They said she's trying to do the whole J-Lo thing....Just a mess!