Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jay-Z and ALMOST THE ENTIRE RECORD Industry at Marquee Las Vegas NYE!!

Product of Determination Jay-Z and ALMOST THE ENTIRE RECORD Industry at Marquee Las Vegas NYE!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Jay-Z and ALMOST THE ENTIRE RECORD Industry at Marquee Las Vegas NYE!!

And..How may I help you? Jay-Z and ALMOST THE ENTIRE RECORD Industry at Marquee Las Vegas NYE!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Uh...Jay-Z didn't have on his wedding ring and he always looks like he's more into other women.....I don't get that Jay and Bey thing, there should have been a pic of them at least hugging when the New Year's came in. Kanye looks like a gang member, J-Lo & Rihanna was in the building? No wonder why Bey was so absent...LOL! Jay got the middle finger up in the pic, wth? Marc Anthony and Gwyneth Paltrow looks like their on drugs. AJ is so homo!!

Product of Determination Jay-Z and ALMOST THE ENTIRE RECORD Industry at Marquee Las Vegas NYE!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    Uh...Jay-Z didn't have on his wedding ring and he always looks like he's more into other women.....I don't get that Jay and Bey thing, there should have been a pic of them at least hugging when the New Year's came in. Kanye looks like a gang member, J-Lo & Rihanna was in the building? No wonder why Bey was so absent...LOL! Jay got the middle finger up in the pic, wth? Marc Anthony and Gwyneth Paltrow looks like their on drugs. AJ is so homo!!
    jay and bey have IV tattoo'd on their ring fingers so they don't alwayz have to wear the wedding rings.

And..How may I help you? Jay-Z and ALMOST THE ENTIRE RECORD Industry at Marquee Las Vegas NYE!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

huh...that's just my point, what sense does that make for a true married couple?? Com on now!!!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    8 times

AWSOME PICS!

Dice City Kid Jay-Z and ALMOST THE ENTIRE RECORD Industry at Marquee Las Vegas NYE!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i know the number 2 at cosmo.....and i still got the big hell no for the party and concert...i went home got faded and watched all the crazy people on tv