Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kim Kardashian in Burberry Shearling Buckle Boots

Product of Determination Kim Kardashian in Burberry Shearling Buckle Boots Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Kim Kardashian in Burberry Shearling Buckle Boots

Catch Up Newbies Kim Kardashian in Burberry Shearling Buckle Boots
    Liked
    170 times

Um...i've always wanted to know...is Opportunist a male or a female?...Cause this person is the only individual on this site who seems to give a fvck about posting women's shoes or boots or women related topics. No one cares about that shyt but females. Even though i know the thread title had the word "boots" in it...I clicked on the link to see if Kim was wearing anything form fitting to show off that ass of hers which she's not.

So if Opportunist is a dude, you're a fag...but if you're a female...i understand...either way...in the future, will you please stop posting stupid images of women's shoes and boots? There's only maybe 1-2 females who come to this forum who probably cares. This is a HIP HOP site where 98% of it's members are male! Not a shoe store for women.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Kim Kardashian in Burberry Shearling Buckle Boots
    Liked
    55 times

Love 'em ...

And..How may I help you? Kim Kardashian in Burberry Shearling Buckle Boots TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Oh yea...they look like the ones Janet was wearing...NICE!!!

And..How may I help you? Kim Kardashian in Burberry Shearling Buckle Boots TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Um...i've always wanted to know...is Opportunist a male or a female?...Cause this person is the only individual on this site who seems to give a fvck about posting women's shoes or boots or women related topics. No one cares about that shyt but females. Even though i know the thread title had the word "boots" in it...I clicked on the link to see if Kim was wearing anything form fitting to show off that ass of hers which she's not.

So if Opportunist is a dude, you're a fag...but if you're a female...i understand...either way...in the future, will you please stop posting stupid images of women's shoes and boots? There's only maybe 1-2 females who come to this forum who probably cares. This is a HIP HOP site where 98% of it's members are male! Not a shoe store for women.

Product of Determination Kim Kardashian in Burberry Shearling Buckle Boots Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post

thanks for clicking.