Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Waka Flocka GETS A Pink Panther Chain!!

Product of Determination Waka Flocka GETS A Pink Panther Chain!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Waka Flocka GETS A Pink Panther Chain!!

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Waka Flocka GETS A Pink Panther Chain!!
    Liked
    55 times

Sorry BUT when I heard him answer [or not answer] the question about voting on 106th and Park, I put him in the dumb n ... with money column.

No love for the pink one.

And..How may I help you? Waka Flocka GETS A Pink Panther Chain!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    Sorry BUT when I heard him answer [or not answer] the question about voting on 106th and Park, I put him in the dumb n ... with money column.

No love for the pink one.
    Yup!!!!!!

Booty Gif Dot Com Waka Flocka GETS A Pink Panther Chain!!
    Liked
    3 times

whats the phrase.

THEY SHOULDVE NEVER GAVE YALL NIGGAZ MONEY!

the arab is smiling all the way to the bank putting his kids in medical school while we put endless amounts of money into flashy stuff that makes us look cool. niggaz are backwardz that way!
    when Wocka upside down like Eddie Murphy wife in 2014 dont feel sorry for him!

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Waka Flocka GETS A Pink Panther Chain!!
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post
    whats the phrase.

THEY SHOULDVE NEVER GAVE YALL NIGGAZ MONEY!

the arab is smiling all the way to the bank putting his kids in medical school while we put endless amounts of money into flashy stuff that makes us look cool. niggaz are backwardz that way!
    when Wocka upside down like Eddie Murphy wife in 2014 dont feel sorry for him!
    Indeed.

Wait, let me clarify what I'm saying because I too am into "flashy stuff". It's ok to like the things but make money for yourself while you're making money for "them". Like A listers. When you put your name or signature on something, make sure there is a cut in it for you as well.

Trick Daddy was screaming Polo for years and his house was foreclosed just last month. Not a good look.
    Last edited by Solamente; 01-16-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Dice City Kid Waka Flocka GETS A Pink Panther Chain!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    Indeed.

Wait, let me clarify what I'm saying because I too am into "flashy stuff". It's ok to like the things but make money for yourself while you're making money for "them". Like A listers. When you put your name or signature on something, make sure there is a cut in it for you as well.

Trick Daddy was screaming Polo for years and his house was foreclosed just last month. Not a good look.
    early....branding is everything