Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BOOTY-NOR-MOUS SO SEXY SOLEI - THE FACE......NOT SO MUCH

Catch Up Newbies BOOTY-NOR-MOUS SO SEXY SOLEI - THE FACE......NOT SO MUCH TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Talking BOOTY-NOR-MOUS SO SEXY SOLEI - THE FACE......NOT SO MUCH

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK BOOTY-NOR-MOUS SO SEXY SOLEI - THE FACE......NOT SO MUCH ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

SHE UGLY AS **** BUT U GOTTA GIVE IT 2 HER DAT ASS IS OUTTA DIS WORLD FAT!!!

Catch Up Newbies BOOTY-NOR-MOUS SO SEXY SOLEI - THE FACE......NOT SO MUCH atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

The blonde hair & light colored eyes make her even more unattractive facially...but the second vid does showcase her undeniably flawless body

Catch Up Newbies BOOTY-NOR-MOUS SO SEXY SOLEI - THE FACE......NOT SO MUCH
    Liked
    170 times

1. wow. this chick is totally clueless to how ugly she is. she really thinks she's cute because of all the attention she's gotten from her ass. she looks like a sickly female baboon. when are Urban Booty Models going to learn that for most of them...they're beauty is not in their face. It's in their second face called their behinds.that's why the human face and backside are both referred to as "cheeks." i have seen some of the most unattractive women (of all races) with the most beautiful shaped derrieres you've ever seen.

2. another note: this stupid blond wig shyt on black women has gotten on my last nerve. sad thing is...black women are the only ones who think they look good with blond hair. when i see a sista with that fake artificial blond coloring in their hair...i ignore them and keep stepping.

Dice City Kid BOOTY-NOR-MOUS SO SEXY SOLEI - THE FACE......NOT SO MUCH ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    1. wow. this chick is totally clueless to how ugly she is. she really thinks she's cute because of all the attention she's gotten from her ass. she looks like a sickly female baboon. when are Urban Booty Models going to learn that for most of them...they're beauty is not in their face. It's in their second face called their behinds.that's why the human face and backside are both referred to as "cheeks." i have seen some of the most unattractive women (of all races) with the most beautiful shaped derrieres you've ever seen.

2. another note: this stupid blond wig shyt on black women has gotten on my last nerve. sad thing is...black women are the only ones who think they look good with blond hair. when i see a sista with that fake artificial blond coloring in their hair...i ignore them and keep stepping.
    ....ban him

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

WHAT THE **** ARE U ******* LOOKING AT THIS CHICK IS NOT UGLY

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

She's far from ugly.

Product of Determination BOOTY-NOR-MOUS SO SEXY SOLEI - THE FACE......NOT SO MUCH Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    SHE UGLY AS **** BUT U GOTTA GIVE IT 2 HER DAT ASS IS OUTTA DIS WORLD
    this...