Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET???

Product of Determination Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET??? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET???

And..How may I help you? Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET??? TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Well definitely does not look like a black girl...They say she hates herself, she's tired of the business

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET??? ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

C'MON JIGGA WE FROM BROOKLYN WE LIKE'EM PRETTY IN DA FACE & THICK IN DA WAIST U KNO DAT SON.

Catch Up Newbies Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET??? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    Well definitely does not look like a black girl...They say she hates herself, she's tired of the business
    hates herself? who said she said that?......i wonder what SHE hates?.....maybe one day she'll care enough to expose the truth....

Dice City Kid Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

bey is a beast...SHE made Jay international...as far as the light skin its winter dummies...go watch young and the restless or sumthin

And..How may I help you? Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET??? TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    hates herself? who said she said that?......i wonder what SHE hates?.....maybe one day she'll care enough to expose the truth....
    Pay attention! Everything is not all good, it never is

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

i think everyone wants to get lighter skin, so even beyonce is using one, LOL just try to be safe when you guys use whitening creams, i use neucell skin lightening, really works, i have even skin tone now, look it up guys, it is all natural so you don't have to worry about any skin irritation or skin rash.

Catch Up Newbies Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET??? TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Quote Originally Posted by Phouston View Post
    i think everyone wants to get lighter skin, so even beyonce is using one, LOL just try to be safe when you guys use whitening creams, i use neucell skin lightening, really works, i have even skin tone now, look it up guys, it is all natural so you don't have to worry about any skin irritation or skin rash.
    NOT EVERYONE WANTS LIGHTER SKIN shout out to the beautiful darkskin sisters outthere don't ever change beauty comes in all shades all complexions light and dark

Catch Up Newbies Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET??? atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Phouston View Post
    2011's Poster's Choice Award for Most Retarded (with apologies to the mentally-handicapped) Post of the Year

Catch Up Newbies Is BEYONCE on A SKIN LIGHTENING and SLIM FAST DIET??? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    bey is a beast...SHE made Jay international...as far as the light skin its winter dummies...go watch young and the restless or sumthin
    jay was already known before bey that was like a power move when they got married . he was known world wide when roc a fella was blowing up. far as her appearance she could thicken back up. and hell whatever helps her sleep at night as long as nothing bad happens to her. also looks like her hair color kind of brightens up her whole body if that makes sense..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast