Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download***

ZOE 4 LIFE SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download*** One-eyed beast's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Default SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download***

"my Glock hole bigger than Nicki Minaj camel toe"-Rick Ross

Product of Determination SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download*** Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

nice video download of Rosa...

i'll breakdown the screen shots for it later today... props!

Catch Up Newbies SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download***
    Liked
    170 times

I know this post is going to be pointless when I make It because this is a national epidemic among a lot of urban websites

Anyway...here goes. Why do n!ggas keep posting images and videos of white and latin women on their websites and blogs? Hire white and latin women to be in their magazines and put them on the cover? Most of the times over their own black women? Funny thing is...

1. 90% of black men don't give a shyt about white women or hispanic women and don't marry or even have sex with them. Especially hispanic women who look like Rosa. Most black men marry and have sex with black women which is how the black race keeps self populating.

2. 95% of white and hispanic women don't give a shyt about black men. they have sex and date men of their respective races.

3. (i mentioned this before) 98% of white and hispanic men don't give a shyt about black women so...

based on these statistics...why are Rosa Acosta's video, images of Coco and other non-black women constantly posted on this site when this is a predominately black site geared towards black men?
    Last edited by lloyd; 02-22-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Catch Up Newbies SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download*** screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I know this post is going to be pointless when I make It because this is a national epidemic among a lot of urban websites

Anyway...here goes. Why do n!ggas keep posting images and videos of white and latin women on their websites and blogs? Hire white and latin women to be in their magazines and put them on the cover? Most of the times over their own black women? Funny thing is...

1. 90% of black men don't give a shyt about white women or hispanic women and don't marry or even have sex with them. Especially hispanic women who look like Rosa. Most black men marry and have sex with black women which is how the black race keeps self populating.

2. 95% of white and hispanic women don't give a shyt about black men. they have sex and date men of their respective races.

3. (i mentioned this before) 98% of white and hispanic men don't give a shyt about black women so...

based on these statistics...why are Rosa Acosta's video, images of Coco and other non-black women constantly posted on this site when this is a predominately black site geared towards black men?

Dice City Kid SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download*** ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i have a question.....why do you exist?

Product of Determination SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download*** Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

The Champ is here SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download*** SuccesStriver's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Looks like her twins made a cameo appearance

A by hsj23, on Flickr

A1 by hsj23, on Flickr

ZOE 4 LIFE SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download*** One-eyed beast's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

who ever fix the tittle good **** . and why the hell niggas got to blow peoples "high" @lloyd
    "my Glock hole bigger than Nicki Minaj camel toe"-Rick Ross

Catch Up Newbies SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download*** atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Col. Stinkmeaner (lloyd) strikes again...

Catch Up Newbies SEXY Rosa ACOSTA DVD video RIP! ***Download***
    Liked
    170 times

funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast