Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Beyonce: African-Inspired L'Officiel Photo Shoot!

Product of Determination Beyonce: African-Inspired L'Officiel Photo Shoot! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Beyonce: African-Inspired L'Officiel Photo Shoot!

And..How may I help you? Beyonce: African-Inspired L'Officiel Photo Shoot! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Why does a black woman have to paint her face black? Why didn't they just get a dark-skin black women? Wearing the pink LV's?? I think she has alot of nerve doing this...Considering all of the BLONDE weaves she wears...It's a lie...She's a fame hog..constantly playing both sides...she always has...then the other pics that they have of her does not look symbolic to the Nigerian Queen, she looks like she's doing nothing but joking or just playing dress up...On top of all of this, she looks like she's saying something dumb again...

Catch Up Newbies Beyonce: African-Inspired L'Officiel Photo Shoot! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

i like the clothes....but if they were only gonna paint her face brown, why didnt they just pay a black model???? OH WAIT!!! i remember because Beyonce dominates the entire market for black women in the industry
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

And..How may I help you? Beyonce: African-Inspired L'Officiel Photo Shoot! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    i like the clothes....but if they were only gonna paint her face brown, why didnt they just pay a black model???? OH WAIT!!! i remember because Beyonce dominates the entire market for black women in the industry
    Exactly, but she doesn't, they did "NOT" feature her on Black Girls Rock on BET...maybe that's what she's after in the shoot, she's bitter about not being associated with the show, it was mostly dark skin/afrocentric women like Marsha Ambro/Keri Hilson that were there....