Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!!

Product of Determination LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!!

Catch Up Newbies LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!!
    Liked
    170 times

man...are these chicks from Average Looking County?

Dice City Kid LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

tahiry....and if she charges i'll just go home and smash my lady

Catch Up Newbies LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Never been that wasted...but if i had to choose, i'm hitting the ghetto chick with the braids and pantyhose...notice i didn't say black tights...them some straight-up pantyhose

Product of Determination LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Never been that wasted...but if i had to choose, i'm hitting the ghetto chick with the braids and pantyhose...notice i didn't say black tights...them some straight-up pantyhose

.... i wouldn't hit that.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

MAN I'LL B GOING WIT JAZZIE BELLE HER **** CAKED UP FO-REAL OR SHORTY LEANING ON DA WALL NEXT 2 FIRE ALARM HER **** CAKED UP 2 AND FROM DA LOOKS OF THING SHE'LL SUCK DA SKIN RIGHT OFF UR **** **POWER THROAT** FA-SHO

Catch Up Newbies LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

.... i wouldn't hit that.
    LOL! can't help myself...i have a weak spot for slim to skinny chicks with phat asses...and you did say creepin'

Member LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!! JayKay's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

yes yes, jooint wit the braids or wit the leopard shirt no question, NO beer goggles necessary... *kanye shrug*

Catch Up Newbies LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!!
    Liked
    51 times

To hit the dreads I would need some serious henny. Beer wouldn't do it justice

Catch Up Newbies LATE NIGHT, Your Wasted -- BEER GOGGLES Activated. Which GHETTO BUBBLE BUTT You Creepin' WIT?!! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

All of em, but to narrow it down a bit:

tahiry(OBVIOUSLY) sober or wasted, all day errday
    ol girl wit the braids & stockings
    and ol girl with the pink dress