Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday...

Product of Determination Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday...

The 2011 Maybach!

Floyd's Birthday Dinner

Floyd's cake

Bonus: 50 Cen't new $1,500,000 watch.

Dice City Kid Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

shoulda never gave them n!@#$% money

And..How may I help you? Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

50 needs to be my big brother...

Shut Up and Drink! Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

waste of money if you ask me

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

WOOOOOOOOOW R YALL NIGGERS SERIOUS IF YALL HAD DAT KIND OF MONEY U NIGGERS WOULD B BALLIN 2 SO STOP FRONTIN& IT SOUND SLIKE YALL GOT SUM HATE IN UR BLOODIT DOSEN'T LOOK GOOD DEM NIGGERS BALLIN MANG

Catch Up Newbies Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOW R YALL NIGGERS SERIOUS IF YALL HAD DAT KIND OF MONEY U NIGGERS WOULD B BALLIN 2 SO STOP FRONTIN& IT SOUND SLIKE YALL GOT SUM HATE IN UR BLOODIT DOSEN'T LOOK GOOD DEM NIGGERS BALLIN MANG
    I wouldn't be ballin'...I'd be buying land...y'all cats would be like, "man did you see all them acres atalien bought" or "did you see all those buildings downtown he bought"...that's the difference between being rich and being wealthy...and sadly, that's usually the difference between being black and being white...when you're wealthy, your kids and your kid's kids will be rich...these niggas kids will be broke
    Last edited by atalien69; 02-26-2011 at 10:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Catch Up Newbies Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I wouldn't be ballin'...I'd be buying land...y'all cats would be like, "man did you see all them acres atalien bought" or "did you see all those buildings downtown he bought"...that's the difference between being rich and being wealthy...and sadly, that's usually the difference between being black and being white...when you're wealthy, your kids and your kid's kids will be rich...these niggas kids will be broke
    i doubt them 2 will ever go broke but i feel what you saying some will some wont go broke. and you would be lying if they gave you a check for 100 mil and you aint never had that type of bread before.first thing i would do is go balling buy my dream home take care of parents hit the church with some dough. then set up a nice fund for my kids and start investing the rest. make the money work for you like 50 did when he sold vitamin water and mayweather his own promoter so he bringing it all in whenever he fights.
    them cars and watches are all investments and can be traded in for cash if hard times ever come round

Just tryna make it.... Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    i doubt them 2 will ever go broke but i feel what you saying some will some wont go broke. and you would be lying if they gave you a check for 100 mil and you aint never had that type of bread before.first thing i would do is go balling buy my dream home take care of parents hit the church with some dough. then set up a nice fund for my kids and start investing the rest. make the money work for you like 50 did when he sold vitamin water and mayweather his own promoter so he bringing it all in whenever he fights.
    them cars and watches are all investments and can be traded in for cash if hard times ever come round
    real spit....
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

***** with money