Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday...

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday...











    The 2011 Maybach!



    Floyd's Birthday Dinner



    Floyd's cake





    Bonus: 50 Cen't new $1,500,000 watch.


  2. #2
    Dice City Kid Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    shoulda never gave them n!@#$% money

  3. #3
    And..How may I help you? Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    872
    Liked
    41 times

    Default

    50 needs to be my big brother...

  4. #4
    Shut Up and Drink! Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... Top shelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,327
    Liked
    34 times

    Default

    waste of money if you ask me

  5. #5
    HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    BrOoKlYn
    Posts
    1,467
    Liked
    245 times

    Default

    WOOOOOOOOOW R YALL NIGGERS SERIOUS IF YALL HAD DAT KIND OF MONEY U NIGGERS WOULD B BALLIN 2 SO STOP FRONTIN& IT SOUND SLIKE YALL GOT SUM HATE IN UR BLOODIT DOSEN'T LOOK GOOD DEM NIGGERS BALLIN MANG

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOW R YALL NIGGERS SERIOUS IF YALL HAD DAT KIND OF MONEY U NIGGERS WOULD B BALLIN 2 SO STOP FRONTIN& IT SOUND SLIKE YALL GOT SUM HATE IN UR BLOODIT DOSEN'T LOOK GOOD DEM NIGGERS BALLIN MANG
    I wouldn't be ballin'...I'd be buying land...y'all cats would be like, "man did you see all them acres atalien bought" or "did you see all those buildings downtown he bought"...that's the difference between being rich and being wealthy...and sadly, that's usually the difference between being black and being white...when you're wealthy, your kids and your kid's kids will be rich...these niggas kids will be broke
    Last edited by atalien69; 02-26-2011 at 10:06 AM. Reason: spelling

  7. #7
    Catch Up Newbies Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I wouldn't be ballin'...I'd be buying land...y'all cats would be like, "man did you see all them acres atalien bought" or "did you see all those buildings downtown he bought"...that's the difference between being rich and being wealthy...and sadly, that's usually the difference between being black and being white...when you're wealthy, your kids and your kid's kids will be rich...these niggas kids will be broke
    i doubt them 2 will ever go broke but i feel what you saying some will some wont go broke. and you would be lying if they gave you a check for 100 mil and you aint never had that type of bread before.first thing i would do is go balling buy my dream home take care of parents hit the church with some dough. then set up a nice fund for my kids and start investing the rest. make the money work for you like 50 did when he sold vitamin water and mayweather his own promoter so he bringing it all in whenever he fights.
    them cars and watches are all investments and can be traded in for cash if hard times ever come round

  8. #8
    Just tryna make it.... Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... airforce318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,720
    Liked
    338 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    i doubt them 2 will ever go broke but i feel what you saying some will some wont go broke. and you would be lying if they gave you a check for 100 mil and you aint never had that type of bread before.first thing i would do is go balling buy my dream home take care of parents hit the church with some dough. then set up a nice fund for my kids and start investing the rest. make the money work for you like 50 did when he sold vitamin water and mayweather his own promoter so he bringing it all in whenever he fights.
    them cars and watches are all investments and can be traded in for cash if hard times ever come round
    real spit....
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

  9. #9
    *POSTING SOMEWHERE* Look at what 50 Cent got Floyd Mayweather for his birthday... onevaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    757/VA
    Posts
    4,469
    Liked
    12 times

    Default

    ***** with money

Similar Threads

  1. 50 Cent and Floyd MAyweather Back Together -- FRIENDS AGAIN?!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 04:32 PM
  2. #MONEYTEAM -- 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather -- YOUR BROKE... I'm RICH PICS!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 02:50 AM
  3. 2011 Billboard Music Awards - Arrivals -- 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:45 AM
  4. BIRDMAN's BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER @ KING OF DIAMONDS ... Weezy , DJ Khaled
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 02:59 PM
  5. RAY J BIRTHDAY PARTY .... Floyd Mayweather , Snoop Dogg, Lil B, & Brandy in Attendance
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 08:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •