Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BIRDMAN's BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER @ KING OF DIAMONDS ... Weezy , DJ Khaled

Product of Determination BIRDMAN's BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER @ KING OF DIAMONDS ... Weezy , DJ Khaled Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default BIRDMAN's BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER @ KING OF DIAMONDS ... Weezy , DJ Khaled

Dice City Kid BIRDMAN's BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER @ KING OF DIAMONDS ... Weezy , DJ Khaled ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

ballin

And..How may I help you? BIRDMAN's BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER @ KING OF DIAMONDS ... Weezy , DJ Khaled TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Birdman need to be my big brother as matter of fact, I think we are related, let me ask ma...LOL, why they're throwing up the money I don't see anyone trying to catch it?? Come on now, catch that sh*t!!!!

Catch Up Newbies BIRDMAN's BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER @ KING OF DIAMONDS ... Weezy , DJ Khaled Nasir Sincere's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

I wish he could pay his employees like that. Oh snake a$$ ni66a!

Catch Up Newbies BIRDMAN's BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER @ KING OF DIAMONDS ... Weezy , DJ Khaled kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    Birdman need to be my big brother as matter of fact, I think we are related, let me ask ma...LOL, why they're throwing up the money I don't see anyone trying to catch it?? Come on now, catch that sh*t!!!!
    cause they trhowin up ones and you know the strippers at the party are used to collectin the money when they get off the stage lol
    a good leader knows how to follow