Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2)

Product of Determination Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2)

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Must have been a Dirty South Donk convention in NYC...there are at least three decent chicks in the post...still a lot of wildlife too

Dice City Kid Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Must have been a Dirty South Donk convention in NYC...there are at least three decent chicks in the post...still a lot of wildlife too
    new york zoo in that piece...many species of wildlife

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) Nasir Sincere's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Well well well! Not much to see again and I'm not even that picky!

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

DIS IS NOT BCUZ IM FROM NEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW YOOOOOOOOORK BUT YALL *****'S ACTING LIKE GIRLS MANG ALOT OF WILDLIFE U NEED DAT FIRE IN DA BEDROOM Y'ALL LIKE GIRL DAT JUS LAY THERE OR A SHORTY DAT'LL **** U BACK IT SEEMS 2 ME LIKE YALL SCARED OF DA WILDLIFE& Y'ALL CLAIM 2 B MEN LET ME FIND OUT IM JUST SAYIN DON'T GET OFFENDED I DON'T WANT NO INTERNET BEEF

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    DIS IS NOT BCUZ IM FROM NEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW YOOOOOOOOORK BUT YALL *****'S ACTING LIKE GIRLS MANG ALOT OF WILDLIFE U NEED DAT FIRE IN DA BEDROOM Y'ALL LIKE GIRL DAT JUS LAY THERE OR A SHORTY DAT'LL **** U BACK IT SEEMS 2 ME LIKE YALL SCARED OF DA WILDLIFE& Y'ALL CLAIM 2 B MEN LET ME FIND OUT IM JUST SAYIN DON'T GET OFFENDED I DON'T WANT NO INTERNET BEEF
    Naw dude...i want one that i can look at while i'm hitting and not want to kill myself...trust, there are plenty of fine, beautiful women that will f*ck you back and have A1 head game...you've just got to be more discriminating in choosing...and as far as the insinuation, you do know that most down low brehs screw everything they can to prove how "manly" they are and the only reason they eat p*ssy is because they are hoping to taste some d*ck residue...no beef tho

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Naw dude...i want one that i can look at while i'm hitting and not want to kill myself...trust, there are plenty of fine, beautiful women that will f*ck you back and have A1 head game...you've just got to be more discriminating in choosing...and as far as the insinuation, you do know that most down low brehs screw everything they can to prove how "manly" they are and the only reason they eat p*ssy is because they are hoping to taste some d*ck residue...no beef tho
    **** RESIDUE I RESPECT DAT THERE R SUM DUDES DAT **** N-E THING& N-E BODY AND SUCK **** 2 BUT DAT WILDLIFE **** IS CRAZY 2 ME BUT IM NOT INSINUATING DAT N-E BODY GAY BUT IM JUS SAYING DUDES B AFRAID OF A LIL WILDNESS WIT A FREAK SHORTY IM JUS SAY BUT ITS ALL GOOD BRUH

Dice City Kid Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    **** RESIDUE I RESPECT DAT THERE R SUM DUDES DAT **** N-E THING& N-E BODY AND SUCK **** 2 BUT DAT WILDLIFE **** IS CRAZY 2 ME BUT IM NOT INSINUATING DAT N-E BODY GAY BUT IM JUS SAYING DUDES B AFRAID OF A LIL WILDNESS WIT A FREAK SHORTY IM JUS SAY BUT ITS ALL GOOD BRUH
    my bredren....i feel you on the tears em down part....and by all means tears em down....consider me a non threat...i've met and tore down too many "bad ones" to resort to the chics that i grew up with....i'm from the projects man....i worked my whole life to get out....like the dude esco said "i'm not going back!!!"

Shut Up and Drink! Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

ya'll niccaz are hilarious I seen a few in there that I'd smash but dat's bout it.... no wife'in in the club brehs

Young Capone Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... Starting w/ FREE (NYC Week Ending 3/2) dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

i feel you on that opinon homeboy
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6