Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE!

Product of Determination NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE!

u7bki

pi9mx

vw8v

doyjh

9tzko

j8efi

hdfm

yg4ki

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

I GOTTA ADMIT JUST BCUZ SHE DARKSKIN DOSEN'T ME SHE'S FUGLY ACTUALLY SHE'S KINDA OF PRETTY WIT A NICE JUICEBOX&A PHATTY I MIGHT BABYMOMS DAT IF SHE SATY'S LOOKING LIKE DAT. BUT SHE BETTA NOT CONVERT BACK 22222222222222222222222222222 **************************BROWNPAPER BAG******************************

Catch Up Newbies NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

i dont see why yall been hatin on her talkin bout she got ass implants and she ugly yall niggas trippin you can tell her ass is real because it has a few dimples in it and she is very beautiful i love a dark skinned female
    a good leader knows how to follow

Catch Up Newbies NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    i dont see why yall been hatin on her talkin bout she got ass implants and she ugly yall niggas trippin you can tell her ass is real because it has a few dimples in it and she is very beautiful i love a dark skinned female
    qouted for the truth that was just said.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

LISTEN HERE MY ***** I DON'T HATE ON NOBODY SUM PIC SHE LOOKS LIKE BABYBOP FROM BARNEY&FREINDS WHICH MAKES HER BROWNPAPER BAG EDITION AND I AIN'T DAT ONLY 1 WHO SAID SHE FUGLY BUT ASS FAR AS HER BOOTY GOES DAT **** FAKER THAN A 3DOLLAR BILL BRUH IT AIN'T NO DENTS NOWHERE ON DAT ASS AND BESIDES SHE SAID IT HERSELF DAT HER ASS IZ FAKE BUT I GOTTA AGREE WIT U SHE IS PRETTY JUS SUMTIMES

Dice City Kid NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

she loox like estelle with braids

Catch Up Newbies NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

I, too, think that she is far from ugly...I don't know but I think some cats have a different standard of beauty when it comes to dark-skinned women...and I still don't believe that ass is fake

Catch Up Newbies NEW PICS! Ms. Lastarya is NOT A Brown Paperbag, Gremlin Face - THICK Estelle LOOK-A-LIKE! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    LISTEN HERE MY ***** I DON'T HATE ON NOBODY SUM PIC SHE LOOKS LIKE BABYBOP FROM BARNEY&FREINDS WHICH MAKES HER BROWNPAPER BAG EDITION AND I AIN'T DAT ONLY 1 WHO SAID SHE FUGLY BUT ASS FAR AS HER BOOTY GOES DAT **** FAKER THAN A 3DOLLAR BILL BRUH IT AIN'T NO DENTS NOWHERE ON DAT ASS AND BESIDES SHE SAID IT HERSELF DAT HER ASS IZ FAKE BUT I GOTTA AGREE WIT U SHE IS PRETTY JUS SUMTIMES
    How about a link to the video where she says her ass is fake?????

Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    she loox like estelle with braids
    YAH MEAN BRUH C'MON SON

Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I, too, think that she is far from ugly...I don't know but I think some cats have a different standard of beauty when it comes to dark-skinned women...and I still don't believe that ass is fake
    I SMELL U BUT SHE SUMTIMES C'MON SON DATS ALL IM SAYIN U CAN'T HIT THERE AND SAY EVERYTIME U C HER U SAY SHE PRETTY IF U DO U A DAMN LIE GO BACK TA DAT OTHA POST OF HER *BPB*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast