Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!!

Product of Determination Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!!

Catch Up Newbies Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!! TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Catch Up Newbies Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Deelishis need to just go ahead and go on a strip club tour of the country while she still hot...man, that b!tch would make Diamond (LisaRaye) get off the pole...kinda bleak message for young girls though...message = "you can't make that rent money without shaking that ass"..oh well

Catch Up Newbies Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!!
    Liked
    170 times

man n!ggas are so funny to me. they see a female make a sexy video or take some sexy pics for fun and then bam...the idiots automatically start saying..."she should do **** or she should strip."

no faggots. just because a woman takes her clothes off for fun doing a strip tease or makes a sex tape doesn't make her a stripper or a **** star. don't believe me? ask kim kardashian.

deelishes made a short film for fun and she executive produced it. the video was about a waitress (played by Deelishes) who got an eviction notice who had to come up with the rent money. So she decided to strip to come up with the cash. But you fools paid the storyline no attention.

you just focused on all the dancing, and booty shaking she did with her big behind.

Dice City Kid Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    man n!ggas are so funny to me. they see a female make a sexy video or take some sexy pics for fun and then bam...the idiots automatically start saying..."she should do **** or she should strip."

no faggots. just because a woman takes her clothes off for fun doing a strip tease or makes a sex tape doesn't make her a stripper or a **** star. don't believe me? ask kim kardashian.

deelishes made a short film for fun and she executive produced it. the video was about a waitress (played by Deelishes) who got an eviction notice who had to come up with the rent money. So she decided to strip to come up with the cash. But you fools paid the storyline no attention.

you just focused on all the dancing, and booty shaking she did with her big behind.
    we saw the movie...she stripped and got paid....then she went to an island and got smutted....i got "lucky" one weekend and SMASHED...at the end of the day a smut is a smut and "certain" people don't entitle those....we use them for what they are for....don't get me wrong i'll queen a chic quick....but only if I KNOW that she is worth it

Catch Up Newbies Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post

I'm really starting to think that lloyd is really a big booty b!tch that is paralyzed from the waist down, confined to a wheelchair and mad because she can't stand up and show the world that big phat ass

Catch Up Newbies Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERSIN View Post
    LOL at this cat.....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Anunnaki Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!!
    Liked
    11 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I'm really starting to think that lloyd is really a big booty b!tch that is paralyzed from the waist down, confined to a wheelchair and mad because she can't stand up and show the world that big phat ass
    Maan that's TOO FUNNY!!
    I Think therefore I AM DANGEROUS

FUCC NICCAS Deelishis POP, LOCK, and DROPS IT for a few ONES!! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Bitch bad period
    kush smoker