Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who WOULD've KNOWN Lauren LONDON and Nicole MURPHY Had Such SMOKING BODIES!!!

Product of Determination Who WOULD've KNOWN Lauren LONDON and Nicole MURPHY Had Such SMOKING BODIES!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    halle shitz on her breh....halle is near G.O.A.T. status
    honestly.... Halle is overrated. she just had a kid by a rich white man... and is now divorced. (again)

Like Young Buck said, "I know money will make Halle Berry come out them panties"

Dice City Kid Who WOULD've KNOWN Lauren LONDON and Nicole MURPHY Had Such SMOKING BODIES!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    honestly.... Halle is overrated. she just had a kid by a rich white man... and is now divorced. (again)

Like Young Buck said, "I know money will make Halle Berry come out them panties"
    if she showed you ANY attention in jerz and you happened to hit it off you would...she crushes bria myles....and all of ur man face crushes

Product of Determination Who WOULD've KNOWN Lauren LONDON and Nicole MURPHY Had Such SMOKING BODIES!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    if she showed you ANY attention in jerz and you happened to hit it off you would...she crushes bria myles....and all of ur man face crushes
    i'll fukk Bria before Halle.

Catch Up Newbies Who WOULD've KNOWN Lauren LONDON and Nicole MURPHY Had Such SMOKING BODIES!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Halle as she is now...yeah, I would too...but when halle had a lil thickness about her, I have to agree with my man Ish, she WAS near G.O.A.T status...she got one of those white girl Hollywood bodies now (hell, the white hollywood girls don't even have those boy-shaped bodies anymore)...Halle crazy as sh!t and fell from her previous status when she blamed black men for all of her problems... now who she gonna blame since the white guys are running through her and sh!tting on her

Dice City Kid Who WOULD've KNOWN Lauren LONDON and Nicole MURPHY Had Such SMOKING BODIES!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

before halle in swordfish?....before halle in monster's ball?....and i know you'd crush first but halle would end up being wifey....u'r arm in arm with her at the oscar's....you skeet on bria after creepin in the hood with her.....true story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12