Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!!

Product of Determination The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    tammi loox very nice....i hope her glam squad got a nice check...evelyn's shoes are mean....royce is aflac(duck status)....jen would get it cause she's dumb ass a box of rocks, has a sexy new york accent, and she can rock the hell outta dress....shaunie has too many kids for me...plus i don't want drama with shaq....susie would get BEASTED....i love me a tall pale girl(although the lisp throwz me off)....the rest are "non-factors"
    sounds like your a Basketball Wives groupie... and catch every single episode. :bill&2af:

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    sounds like your a Basketball Wives groupie... and catch every single episode. :bill&2af:
    JUS JOKING

Dice City Kid The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i love train wreck television....my life is mad busy and i get a chuckle outta these chicks...plus i'm studying the behavior of the chics i may have to deal with when i'm rich....you mad?

Product of Determination The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

plus i'm studying the behavior of the chics i may have to deal with when i'm rich

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

LOL at them drinking out of the bbq cups .....classy

not a fan of none of the basketball heaux's but its good mindless tv where you can get a laugh in or two

love and hip hop had me crying when i saw homegirl sleeping quaters where in the attic
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Mudd Ducks all...i wouldn't look twice at any of them if I was a professional athlete

Dice City Kid The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Mudd Ducks all...i wouldn't look twice at any of them if I was a professional athlete
    quoting the great big boi(ATL STAND UP)...."BOI STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"....trust they have their ways....or else they wouldn't be on the show

Catch Up Newbies The SEXY Ladies of Basketball WIVES SEASON 2 -- Reunion Show PICTURES!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

quoting the great big boi(ATL STAND UP)...."BOI STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"....trust they have their ways....or else they wouldn't be on the show
    Come on, ISH...you call Keyshia Dior a duck and then you obsess over these platypusses (old ducks that should be extinct)...they ARE Keyshia, just without the body or good looks

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Come on, ISH...you call Keyshia Dior a duck and then you obsess over these platypusses (old ducks that should be extinct)...they ARE Keyshia, just without the body or good looks
    you got me all wrong breh....i love ms. dior....i just think she played herself with that butt shot and sharing the cover with those other girls...and obsessing is a strong word...i'm fascinated not obsessed...that platypuss line was ill by the way

Liked
    834 times

you got me all wrong breh....i love ms. dior....i just think she played herself with that butt shot and sharing the cover with those other girls...and obsessing is a strong word...i'm fascinated not obsessed...that platypuss line was ill by the way
    Ok, i get what you're saying...but maybe Keyshia is smarter than you think...sometimes you surround yourself with those that are not in your league just to make yourself look better...and that's what Keyshia did

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12