Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND?

Product of Determination BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND?

Bria Myles

Lastarya

166449_122562341144000_100001707038298_154556_2464  287_n

Just tryna make it.... BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND? airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

bria... but clearly lastarya is more of a freak from perception...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND? HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Bria...

While I'm sure Lastarya can do more tricks and use her skripper skills to have more fun behind closed doors, Bria looks less ran thru

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND? ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

GOTTA KNOCK BOTH DEM DOWN LIKE DA TWINTOWERS ON MY NEWYORK **** AS I SMOKE DIS BOEGEE

Catch Up Newbies BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND? SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Rollin with team bria; bria is a chic u can smash and roll over and look at the face with no make up and say "that was a great decision".....Lastarya on the other hand good smash no make up; not a good look

Dice City Kid BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Rollin with team bria; bria is a chic u can smash and roll over and look at the face with no make up and say "that was a great decision".....Lastarya on the other hand good smash no make up; not a good look
    real spit

Dice City Kid BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    bria... but clearly lastarya is more of a freak from perception...
    them pretty girls act like they are not freaks.....they just don't want anybody to know(which is how it should be)....get their nails and toes done and slide to a chic spot that they have only "heard" about.....you'll be t-baggin models in no time....eeeeeeeeeeesh....i'm on my earl grey

Liked
    2 times

Both, I'm greedy. Fingers in one while working the other! It'd be Lastarya getting the finger.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND? ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    them pretty girls act like they are not freaks.....they just don't want anybody to know(which is how it should be)....get their nails and toes done and slide to a chic spot that they have only "heard" about.....you'll be t-baggin models in no time....eeeeeeeeeeesh....i'm on my earl grey
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE 1 T-BAGGGGINBALLS DEEP LMAO

Catch Up Newbies BATTLE of The BACKSHOT ARCH STANCE!! Lastarya vs. Bria -- Which Would U Rather Be BEHIND? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane i really cant say which one it would be both of em....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast