Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!!

Product of Determination TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!!

x2_531ddda

x2_531da5c

x2_531e61a

bonus:

x2_52d4b16

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

U THINK SHE NOT WEN SHE IS DAT LINGERIE FITS REAL NIIIIIIIIIIICE ON DAT CUTIE WIT A BOOTIE WIT A NICE PAIR OF BOOBIESBUT U KNO WUT I THINK I'VE BECOME A SHENEKA ADAMS GROUPIE COT DAMMIT S.O.B BUT COULD U BLAME ME& I AIN'T DA ONLY 1 EITHER SHIIIIIIIIIIIT IF I GO I BRING A WHOLE LOT OF MUAFUCKERS WIT ME DIS IS BIGGER THAN *NINO BROWN* LOL ON MY NEW JACK CITY **** LMAO

Catch Up Newbies TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

looking right...with no photoshop, i might add, for the optically susceptible among us

Catch Up Newbies TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

she dont need photoshop she the total package
    a good leader knows how to follow

Catch Up Newbies TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!! TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    x2_531ddda

x2_531da5c
    HOLY-SH!T

Dice City Kid TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    looking right...with no photoshop, i might add, for the optically susceptible among us
    i see you like them small and tight....right?....i like them chubby with bubbly personalities and great posture....her head game just killed it for me....i would cheat on her with her fat homegirl

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERSIN View Post
    HOLY-SH!T
    LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA DATS SUM FUNNY ****

Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i see you like them small and tight....right?....i like them chubby with bubbly personalities and great posture....her head game just killed it for me....i would cheat on her with her fat homegirl
    U WILDIN BRUH U REALLY THINK DATS DA BEST SHE GOTBUT IF HER FAT CHUBBY BUBBLY FREIND GOT BETTA HEAD THAN SHE DO THAN ITS A ALL GO BUT SHE WORTH DA SKOOLIN BRUH. HER FAT BUBBLY FREIND AIN'T GONNA HAV DA BODY TO FIT N-E LINGERIE LIKE SHE DO I PUT MONEY ON DAT1 WIT HER FAT ASS

Catch Up Newbies TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Well ISH, you are the perfect wing-man for me...wish you were moving to the ATL instead of Cali...anybody that will take the porkers and leave the Shenekas to me is my BFF for life

Dice City Kid TEAM NO COTTAGE CHEESE.. And the front is even CUTER! SHENEKA ADAMS KILLING A SEXY 1-Piece Llingerie!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Well ISH, you are the perfect wing-man for me...wish you were moving to the ATL instead of Cali...anybody that will take the porkers and leave the Shenekas to me is my BFF for life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast