Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!!

Product of Determination Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!!

Catch Up Newbies Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

nice spread
    a good leader knows how to follow

Dice City Kid Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

one more time....Yaris is not the business....she MUST have a great personality....I need to stop hatin on ms. mac tonight

Catch Up Newbies Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    one more time....Yaris is not the business....she MUST have a great personality....I need to stop hatin on ms. mac tonight
    leave the hater aid alone mane

Catch Up Newbies Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

ISH, I don't get it man...this pic shows that no matter what angle you take, this woman is fine as hell

I want you to tell the group why you really don't like this chick...did you have an ex named Yaris?

Dice City Kid Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    ISH, I don't get it man...this pic shows that no matter what angle you take, this woman is fine as hell

I want you to tell the group why you really don't like this chick...did you have an ex named Yaris?
    nah it's simple....i can't get past that crescent moon of a dome she has....that chin is outta control...and the body isn't dope enough to get past the mug

Catch Up Newbies Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

nah it's simple....i can't get past that crescent moon of a dome she has....that chin is outta control...and the body isn't dope enough to get past the mug
    She ain't the BADDEST but she far from ugly...and the body is straight ridiculous...she got them grown-woman hips...not those little boy hips like Teyana

Catch Up Newbies Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Shaneka has better pics on her phone and i hear ya Ishuz......Yaris has to much photoshop
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Nikki B. -- Yaris Sanchez -- Sheneka Adamsa -- FULL KING MAGAZINE SPEAD!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

I THINK DA SHOULD OF SAVED DA BEST 4 LAST SHENEKA MY LITTLE FREEKA ON MY MARTIN *JEROME* IN DA HOUSE **** BUT AS I WUZ READING LAST NIGHT ABOUT KING-MAG.COM MODEL OF DA YEAR I WOULDN'T TELL U 2 VOTE 4 SHENEKA ADAMS IF I DIDN'T SO VOTE 4 HER SHE A WORK HORSE SO GO VOTE DA ALL GOT SUM HELLA NIIIIIIIICE PICTURES UP THERE BUT I DIDN'T KNO YARIS&NIKKI B FROM NEWYORK **HOLLA** YARIS FROM WASHINGTON HEIGHTS AND ALL DA GIRLS UP THERE THICK 168ST &NIKKI B FROM THE BRONX FAMOUS NEWYORK YANKEES ACT LIKE U KNO SO I WUZ STUCK BETWEEEN A ROCK IN A HARD PLACE BY NIKKI&YARIS BEING FROM NEWYORK BUT SHENEKA MY LITTLE FREEKA I HAD 2 VOTE FOR HER SHE HELLA FINE 2ME SUMTHIN ABOUT HERBUT SHOUT OUT 2 ALL DEM

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Shaneka has better pics on her phone and i hear ya Ishuz......Yaris has to much photoshop
    bout time....catz on this board more gassed than NYC transit vehicles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast