Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wendy Williams' BUSTED Feet -- Dancing with the Stars SCAR!!

Catch Up Newbies Wendy Williams' BUSTED Feet -- Dancing with the Stars SCAR!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    she has a thyroid problem....she's all woman....i fux wit wendy
    now ish you talk bout yaris having man features but you **** with wendy "ed to tall" williams?? now true enough you proabably can go out and hoop with her and she be dunking and blocking all your shots but he/she has "thyroid" problems....

Dice City Kid Wendy Williams' BUSTED Feet -- Dancing with the Stars SCAR!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    now ish you talk bout yaris having man features but you **** with wendy "ed to tall" williams?? now true enough you proabably can go out and hoop with her and she be dunking and blocking all your shots but he/she has "thyroid" problems....
    first off i aint sayin wendy is fine or any of that....but i fux with her hustle....she gets teased all of the time cause most of you dudes under 6 feet are afraid of the big boy rides....i mean that literally and figureatively...man up....wisen up...it's too easy to pick on the big homie for having an opinion...i don't like yaris cause her face is ugly....endgame....her body is 7 at best endgame....montana deleon shitz on yaris and she already pushed out five...stop with the gay stuff....real talk....I WILL TAKE YOUR CHICK...

Catch Up Newbies Wendy Williams' BUSTED Feet -- Dancing with the Stars SCAR!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    first off i aint sayin wendy is fine or any of that....but i fux with her hustle....she gets teased all of the time cause most of you dudes under 6 feet are afraid of the big boy rides....i mean that literally and figureatively...man up....wisen up...it's too easy to pick on the big homie for having an opinion...i don't like yaris cause her face is ugly....endgame....her body is 7 at best endgame....montana deleon shitz on yaris and she already pushed out five...stop with the gay stuff....real talk....I WILL TAKE YOUR CHICK...
    I agree with ISH about the gay stuff...just cuz a dude has a different opinion about a chick or different tastes does not mean he's gay. Hell, I think ISH would be hella cool with me...now that I know he likes the 6-footers (big boy rides) and chubby chicks (previous posts), I'm sure he would be my perfect wingman ... he'd be my machete, cutting me a path through all the briers and thorns so that I could reach my rose

Oh, BTW ISH I'm 6'1" and just don't like a woman that I see eye-to-eye with...my girl is 5'2", the perfect height for me

Dice City Kid Wendy Williams' BUSTED Feet -- Dancing with the Stars SCAR!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I agree with ISH about the gay stuff...just cuz a dude has a different opinion about a chick or different tastes does not mean he's gay. Hell, I think ISH would be hella cool with me...now that I know he likes the 6-footers (big boy rides) and chubby chicks (previous posts), I'm sure he would be my perfect wingman ... he'd be my machete, cutting me a path through all the briers and thorns so that I could reach my rose

Oh, BTW ISH I'm 6'1" and just don't like a woman that I see eye-to-eye with...my girl is 5'2", the perfect height for me
    my girl is 5'9" and thick...with heels on....she can see boogers...i can get them lil chicks for you all day....I just have to pretend to be boss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12