Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SERENA Williams BOOTAY and BODY Is HALF of What It USED TO BE Brehs!! IT'S FADINGGGGG!

Catch Up Newbies SERENA Williams BOOTAY and BODY Is HALF of What It USED TO BE Brehs!! IT'S FADINGGGGG! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    HELL YEAH YARIS IS WAY MORE FEMININE THAN SERENA AND I AIN'T HATIN BUT YARIS BODY IS WAY BETTA AND IF NE1 DISAGREE SUMTHIN WRONG WIT DEM ISHUZ WUD PICK SERENA OVA YARIS DATS WILD CRAZY **** IDK NE BODY DA'LL SAY DIFFERENT
    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    yaris would have to struggle to buy me a turkey club at subway.....serena could buy me a few subway restraunts......CLOSED CHAPTER.....i only feed ducks at the park....i only support charity if your solidified and i can write you off
    basically this nicca sayin he doesnt care about body nor faces as long as it has money...what a sucka!!!, I BET IF SERENA HAD A JOHNSON YOU WOULD ALSO LET HER SKEET ON YOU
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Dice City Kid SERENA Williams BOOTAY and BODY Is HALF of What It USED TO BE Brehs!! IT'S FADINGGGGG! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

you are ignorant and your depth perception is probably that of a teenager so have your opinion....i'll stay winning

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK SERENA Williams BOOTAY and BODY Is HALF of What It USED TO BE Brehs!! IT'S FADINGGGGG! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

U A WILD BOY

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK SERENA Williams BOOTAY and BODY Is HALF of What It USED TO BE Brehs!! IT'S FADINGGGGG! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    basically this nicca sayin he doesnt care about body nor faces as long as it has money...what a sucka!!!, I BET IF SERENA HAD A JOHNSON YOU WOULD ALSO LET HER SKEET ON YOU
    OH ****SHOTS FIRED MAN DOWN DISPATCH WE HAV SHOTS WE NEED ALL UNITS AT DIS LOCATION WE GOT A MAN DOWN WIT SERIOUS SKEET WOUNDS ON HIS NECK HAV FIRE&LOCALE AMBULANCE ON SEEN ASAP LMAO

Dice City Kid SERENA Williams BOOTAY and BODY Is HALF of What It USED TO BE Brehs!! IT'S FADINGGGGG! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    opp....i see jerz.....WHO DA FLUCK IZ THIS CLOWN????.....i wish i had connect on the east....if he was out here the goonies would jack his lunch money and send him to umc to get a few x-rays

Liked
    1571 times

OH ****SHOTS FIRED MAN DOWN DISPATCH WE HAV MULITPLE SHOTS FIRED WE NEED ALL UNITS AT DIS LOCATION WE GOT A MAN DOWN WIT SERIOUS SKEETS WOUNDS ON HIS BACK HAV FIRE&LOCALE AMBULANCE ON SEEN
    relax....it's like when ur slap boxin....ur puttin tipz on dude....then he gets mad and throwz that gay azz punch....the boss is just actin out...he KNOWS what time it iz

Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    relax....it's like when ur slap boxin....ur puttin tipz on dude....then he gets mad and throwz that gay azz punch....the boss is just actin out...he KNOWS what time it iz
    OH OK WE WILL C WEN HE LOGS BACK ON AND C DIS I HOPE HE DON'T LIVE IN UR AREA

Catch Up Newbies SERENA Williams BOOTAY and BODY Is HALF of What It USED TO BE Brehs!! IT'S FADINGGGGG! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

could this be an episode of when keeping it real goes wrong or is this just a case of dude flexing his e-muscle??

Catch Up Newbies SERENA Williams BOOTAY and BODY Is HALF of What It USED TO BE Brehs!! IT'S FADINGGGGG! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

yaris butt is completely pumped up and fake....real talk...if YARIS face was brown yall would NOT be feeling this woman like this

furthermore.....im fearful that we are exposed to so many implants that we wont even be able appreciate or recognize actual, REAL, bootie and breast meat anymore

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    1571 times

OH OK WE WILL C WEN HE LOGS BACK ON AND C DIS I HOPE HE DON'T LIVE IN UR AREA
    it aint that serious....we both are just e-thuggin....i'm just done with the whole gay thing....i've met a few catz on here in real life and they know how i get down

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12