Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!!

Product of Determination BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    oh wow! here i thought i was blogging on the internet when Professor "Pimpaholic" informs me that im doing a research paper :applaud89:. uh maybe YOU don’t call Italians white, but that’s funny, because that’s what Italians call themselves. hmmm maybe your the "Italian-internet-authority-police", better yet, let’s "research" :::: "Italian immigrants encountered a racist system based on socially marked categories of "white" and "black."... while always receiving the benefits of whiteness from the federal government. It wasn't until the 1930s and 1940s that Italian Americans began to assert a "white" identity..."

additionally, "Armenian" "Dutch" and "Scottish" are ETHNIC Backgrounds; In modern social and pop culture, when referencing RACE we often refer to the popular terms "BLACK" (even when a person is not specifically "black") and "white" (even when a person is not specifically "white") having said that; Kim would be considered, more so to be dating someone closer to her own race, since even you acknowledged that she is, at least in part, "scottish" which you recognized and considered "white” than she would be to "date" Ray J or Reggie Bush who are black and not part white

Capish?? ……is that Italian enuf for you??
    she got ya Pimpaholic... with research

Catch Up Newbies BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    oh wow! here i thought i was blogging on the internet when Professor "Pimpaholic" informs me that im doing a research paper :applaud89:. uh maybe YOU don’t call Italians white, but that’s funny, because that’s what Italians call themselves. hmmm maybe your the "Italian-internet-authority-police", better yet, let’s "research" :::: "Italian immigrants encountered a racist system based on socially marked categories of "white" and "black."... while always receiving the benefits of whiteness from the federal government. It wasn't until the 1930s and 1940s that Italian Americans began to assert a "white" identity..."

additionally, "Armenian" "Dutch" and "Scottish" are ETHNIC Backgrounds; In modern social and pop culture, when referencing RACE we often refer to the popular terms "BLACK" (even when a person is not specifically "black") and "white" (even when a person is not specifically "white") having said that; Kim would be considered, more so to be dating someone closer to her own race, since even you acknowledged that she is, at least in part, "scottish" which you recognized and considered "white” than she would be to "date" Ray J or Reggie Bush who are black and not part white

Capish?? ……is that Italian enuf for you??
    i stand corrected im the type to admit when he is wrong kudos to you
    a good leader knows how to follow

Catch Up Newbies BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    she got ya Pimpaholic... with research
    yeah i couldnt do **** but smile when i got done readin it i was extremely impressed lol maybe i should have been the one that was tightlipped haha
    a good leader knows how to follow

Catch Up Newbies BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    yeah i couldnt do **** but smile when i got done readin it i was extremely impressed lol maybe i should have been the one that was tightlipped haha

i do not agree that you should have been quiet, i actually appreciated being challenged,.....and i would be remiss if i did not say, it takes a person with great pride an intellect to admit when they are wrong

"i stand corrected im the type to admit when he is wrong kudos to you " ........... “Mistakes are a great educator when one is honest enough to admit them and willing to learn from them”
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Young Capone BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12