Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!!

Product of Determination BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!!

Dice City Kid BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

reggie and ray j lost....AND HOMIE FROM THE COWBOYS!!!!!

Catch Up Newbies BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!!
    Liked
    170 times

Ray J and Reggie lost?...um...they both f.u.cked the shyt outta her. That's all you're suppose to do with a chick like Kim is f.u.c.k her and move on. Not fall in love with and marry her.

I do believe we have video footage of Kim slobbing down on Ray's dyck. Had she not done that...do you think she would be rich and famous by now on her own merits? No. The world wouldn't know who she is.

Ray and Kim both won...financially and career wise. I think you're just a little jealous to see Kim with a white man as oppose to with a black man which is what you're so used to seeing her with.

but i told people she was going start dating within her race because she's too famous and rich and her stock value is too high in America.

Product of Determination BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Ray J and Reggie lost?...um...they both f.u.cked the shyt outta her.
    Lloyd has a point.

Dice City Kid BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Lloyd has a point.
    a chic that will CAPITALIZE and WIN on being a slut and a down chic is who we all want....eastcoast girls grow up and get money out cheer

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Ray J and Reggie lost?...um...they both f.u.cked the shyt outta her. That's all you're suppose to do with a chick like Kim is f.u.c.k her and move on. Not fall in love with and marry her.

I do believe we have video footage of Kim slobbing down on Ray's dyck. Had she not done that...do you think she would be rich and famous by now on her own merits? No. The world wouldn't know who she is.
    .....the ****?....she moved on...
    Ray and Kim both won...financially and career wise. I think you're just a little jealous to see Kim with a white man as oppose to with a black man which is what you're so used to seeing her with.

but i told people she was going start dating within her race because she's too famous and rich and her stock value is too high in America.
    truth be told....MY GIRLS STAY....

Catch Up Newbies BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Lloyd has a point.
    yeah he does but she was already rich before she even meet ray j did we all forget that her dad was one of the lawyers that represented oj simpson iggnorant ass?
    a good leader knows how to follow

Catch Up Newbies BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

"i told people she was going start dating within her race because she's too famous and rich and her stock value is too high in America"

Kim is dating her own race cause she tired of black men beating it up, strecthing it out, lowering her self esteem and bouncing on her...but Kim knows she can find some white geek to wife her n take pictures with her tongue kissing her on the beach

#side bar# thats one of her better bathing suit looks
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    "i told people she was going start dating within her race because she's too famous and rich and her stock value is too high in America"

Kim is dating her own race cause she tired of black men beating it up, strecthing it out, lowering her self esteem and bouncing on her...but Kim knows she can find some white geek to wife her n take pictures with her tongue kissing her on the beach

#side bar# thats one of her better bathing suit looks
    she is armenian dutch and scottish and scottish is the only one considered white just like you wouldnt say an italian is white they are italian so be more clear on what your sayin or at least do a lil research first
    a good leader knows how to follow

Catch Up Newbies BIKINI PIC FIESTA!! Kim Kardashian JUMPS on Kris and WRAPS It OPEN Around His TORSO!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    she is armenian dutch and scottish and scottish is the only one considered white just like you wouldnt say an italian is white they are italian so be more clear on what your sayin or at least do a lil research first
    oh wow! here i thought i was blogging on the internet when Professor "Pimpaholic" informs me that im doing a research paper :applaud89:. uh maybe YOU don’t call Italians white, but that’s funny, because that’s what Italians call themselves. hmmm maybe your the "Italian-internet-authority-police", better yet, let’s "research" :::: "Italian immigrants encountered a racist system based on socially marked categories of "white" and "black."... while always receiving the benefits of whiteness from the federal government. It wasn't until the 1930s and 1940s that Italian Americans began to assert a "white" identity..."

additionally, "Armenian" "Dutch" and "Scottish" are ETHNIC Backgrounds; In modern social and pop culture, when referencing RACE we often refer to the popular terms "BLACK" (even when a person is not specifically "black") and "white" (even when a person is not specifically "white") having said that; Kim would be considered, more so to be dating someone closer to her own race, since even you acknowledged that she is, at least in part, "scottish" which you recognized and considered "white” than she would be to "date" Ray J or Reggie Bush who are black and not part white

Capish?? ……is that Italian enuf for you??
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast