Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTF! A DEAD FETUS?! Abuse MARKS! the JOE BUDDEN and ESTHER BAXTER Picture FILE!!

Product of Determination WTF! A DEAD FETUS?! Abuse MARKS! the JOE BUDDEN and ESTHER BAXTER Picture FILE!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink WTF! A DEAD FETUS?! Abuse MARKS! the JOE BUDDEN and ESTHER BAXTER Picture FILE!!

Esther Baxter and Joe Budden Dead Fetus Picture -- GRAPHIC!!

click the links below -- GRAPHIC GRAPHIC

http://www.hiphopstan.com/wp-content...tus-Baby-6.jpg

http://www.hiphopstan.com/wp-content...tus-Baby-5.jpg

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK WTF! A DEAD FETUS?! Abuse MARKS! the JOE BUDDEN and ESTHER BAXTER Picture FILE!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

OK JOE I KNOW DA GET US 2 A POINT WHERE U HAV2 UP DA BEATS ON A DEMJUS MAKE IT CLEAR I DON'T HIT DA WOMEN NEVER HIT DA WOMENHAD 2 PUT DAT OUT THEREONLY IN SELF DEFENCE AND U COULD ONLY RESTAIN DEM AT DAT& IDK HOW DA F.U.C.K U DIDN'T GET 2YRS BEHIND DAT BUT ESTHER DO LOOK SNEAKY& ALIL LIAR TA BOOT BUT SHE IS SOOOOOO FINE HER TITTIES SOOO BIG& HER BODY IS OSO RIGHT YALL COULD OF WORKED DAT **** OUT LET HER PUT ON SUM SEXY LINGERIE U SMOKE SUM BUD WIT A LIL BIT OF LUTHER VANDROSSORMELISA MORGAN DO YOU STILL LOVE ME A NICE BOTTLE SHE WOULD OF BEEN PREGNANT DAT NEXT MORNING BRUH IF U WUZ PUTTIN IN LIK HOW I WOULD OF BEEN PUTTIN IN WORK OR TRYIN&ITS WOULD OF BEEN LIKE DA FIGHT OR ARGUMENT NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT DON'T ALWAYS WORK LIKE DATBUT I FEEL 4 U IF SHE DID CHEATED& UR HEART WUZ ON DA LINE. I FEEL 4 HER B/C DAT BODY MARKED UP&YALL BOTH LOST B/C THER WUZ A BABY ON DA LINESO YALL BOTH NEED 2 B ASHAMED OF YOURSELFS 4 ACTING LIKE 2 IMMATURE ADULTS**CHURCH**

Catch Up Newbies WTF! A DEAD FETUS?! Abuse MARKS! the JOE BUDDEN and ESTHER BAXTER Picture FILE!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

damn thats some fcuked shti there. aint no chick worth doing time/jail for. i dont know what really happened but if there is death he gone need some of them oj lawyers to beat this or he gone be up under the jail. i just hope tahairy dont throw him up under the bus and be like yea he beat me all the time. and at bossip blocking out her last name until that last sheet and not blocking out her last name...

Catch Up Newbies WTF! A DEAD FETUS?! Abuse MARKS! the JOE BUDDEN and ESTHER BAXTER Picture FILE!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

I guess Tahiry is exhailin rite now, Damn, ***** gotta grow up and realize that they can above this ish*. If she tripping? leave that ass, there's always mo fish in de damn sea....