Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!!

Dice City Kid JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

what happened to a mean pipe game and a slick tounge to get a bad one

Catch Up Newbies JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Dude look like Gerald Levert with some twists....

Product of Determination JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

they been together for quite some time now...

Jacob and Sheneka be re-tweeting threads with her name in the title from here to their followers
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    fading trend you dont even have to spend money to talk these gals. conversation rules the nation. instead of them spitting game they be like you need your light/cell bill paid next thing you know thats what she accustom to and a real g comes along. and now she thinkig her coochie got platinum dripping out of it fkuc that.

Member JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! bpondexter1's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Wasn't surprised when I saw that. Sheneka is/used to be my fav of all time. I guess if I was sitting on a keg for a gut and few millions bucks I could get Sheneka to be my trophy. Ya'll should look up who Jacob York is though, his fathers is Dr. Malachi Z. York. Jacob York has been around for a long time. He has to be at least 40 something. Sheneka is in her 20's. Look up his pops if you get a chance. This fool was caught up in some sketchy stuff. Rumor has it, Jacob has a very bad rapport in the industry. Screwed over a lot of people from what I've read. She can kick rocks if thats the stuff she likes. No way am I messing up my Gym routine to get a chick like her. I'll stick with Delianna until now. I'm kind of salty about this dude, yea I'm hating. lol But, for real. F her if thats what she likes. I work too hard to settle for that.

Catch Up Newbies JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

I aint mad at him im sure she just want to be a trophy wife and enjoy someone else's money. Just like all the other women we see her, they want that free pass, she found it.

He got the money
    she can get any guy...but not every guy has lots of cash so....

Product of Determination JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

ya'll soundin off.. getting at Jacob in here...

*pretends not to see thread*

Catch Up Newbies JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by bpondexter1 View Post
    Wasn't surprised when I saw that. Sheneka is/used to be my fav of all time. I guess if I was sitting on a keg for a gut and few millions bucks I could get Sheneka to be my trophy. Ya'll should look up who Jacob York is though, his fathers is Dr. Malachi Z. York. Jacob York has been around for a long time. He has to be at least 40 something. Sheneka is in her 20's. Look up his pops if you get a chance. This fool was caught up in some sketchy stuff. Rumor has it, Jacob has a very bad rapport in the industry. Screwed over a lot of people from what I've read. She can kick rocks if thats the stuff she likes. No way am I messing up my Gym routine to get a chick like her. I'll stick with Delianna until now. I'm kind of salty about this dude, yea I'm hating. lol But, for real. F her if thats what she likes. I work too hard to settle for that.
    Dude, i didn't know that cat was his father. I live outside of Atlanta, about 25 miles from the site of the pyramids. I've seen them and the entire complex when they were there. This Jacob York dude is probably mind-fvcking Sheneka's feeble brain...i have no doubt that his money was obtained in a very shady way.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by bpondexter1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Dude, i didn't know that cat was his father. I live outside of Atlanta, about 25 miles from the site of the pyramids. I've seen them and the entire complex when they were there. This Jacob York dude is probably mind-fvcking Sheneka's feeble brain...i have no doubt that his money was obtained in a very shady way.
    ...fill us in what ya'll talkin about...

Dice City Kid JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    fading trend you dont even have to spend money to talk these gals. conversation rules the nation. instead of them spitting game they be like you need your light/cell bill paid next thing you know thats what she accustom to and a real g comes along. and now she thinkig her coochie got platinum dripping out of it fkuc that.
    best lesson my popz ever taught me....any time a chic tries to put the puzzy on a pedastel tell her to cut it out ....put it in a ziplock bag.....take it to the pawn shop and see how much she gets for it......we just tryna get chose....that about it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast