Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!!

Catch Up Newbies JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ...fill us in what ya'll talkin about...
    Malachi York was the leader of a group called the "Nuwabians" (sp?). The were like the Black Isrealites. They bought about 500 acres of farmland in rural Georgia and set up a compound. Over 10-15 years, the group built all kinds of Egyptian inspired structures...pyramids, sphinxes and obelisk, on the property and scared the hell out of these backwoods rednecks down here. The Nuwabians were always being harrassed by local authorities and hassled about building permits. The locals also wanted the farmland because it was prime hunting land in one of the best hunting locations in the state (I know because I've hunted deer and turkey nearby). Well to make a long story short, M. York was accused of running a David Koresch/Jim Jones type of cult. They said that the men in the group were willingly giving him their wives and daughters (some younger than 10yrs old) to York so that he could have divine sex with them. He was convicted of the most molestation charges in the history of the country and sits in prison to this day. I had a barber who was a part of the group and he gave me one of their bibles when trying to convert me. I took it because I like to read about other religions and beliefs. That book had some wild stuff in it...LOL!

Check out this link BLDGBLOG: Tama-Re, or the Egypt of the West

Member JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! bpondexter1's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

To sum it all up with Jacob York, He was an informant in a case against his pops. So they say.

Catch Up Newbies JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    best lesson my popz ever taught me....any time a chic tries to put the puzzy on a pedastel tell her to cut it out ....put it in a ziplock bag.....take it to the pawn shop and see how much she gets for it......we just tryna get chose....that about it
    realest **** i ever quoted. young jeezy voice. but you got all types of dudes and all types of women.

damn so pretty much preying on the weak

Liked
    7 times

I've officially popped my thread cherry. first off you guys are the best at scouting the great, good, bad and OOOGly. so respect peeps. but first i gotta point out broHAM's ASHY hands. must've gotten fired from the flour factory. these hoes be acting up and these niggas be letting em in. Money constitues for swagg and success now. we see ya'll lames with a third eye.

Dice City Kid JACOB YORK... Sheneka ADAMS -- BOYFRIEND!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by theofficialp View Post
    I've officially popped my thread cherry. first off you guys are the best at scouting the great, good, bad and OOOGly. so respect peeps. but first i gotta point out broHAM's ASHY hands. must've gotten fired from the flour factory. these hoes be acting up and these niggas be letting em in. Money constitues for swagg and success now. we see ya'll lames with a third eye.
    welcome to the stan homie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123