Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kelly Rowland Arrives At The X-Factor Auditions In England

Product of Determination Kelly Rowland Arrives At The X-Factor Auditions In England Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Kelly Rowland Arrives At The X-Factor Auditions In England

Dice City Kid Kelly Rowland Arrives At The X-Factor Auditions In England ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

eat, beat, and skeet

Catch Up Newbies Kelly Rowland Arrives At The X-Factor Auditions In England kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

i might get flack for this but ive always thought she looked better than beyonce and latoya luckett is the best lookin ex-destiny's child member period
    a good leader knows how to follow

Just tryna make it.... Kelly Rowland Arrives At The X-Factor Auditions In England airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    i might get flack for this but ive always thought she looked better than beyonce and latoya luckett is the best lookin ex-destiny's child member period
    we are one in the same on that... beyonce always looked like the typical stuck up light skinned girl... kelly seemed like the one that was down for whatever and the type you take home to mom... lol but ke;;y was the coldest to me then toya, then b, then michelle
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps