Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cherokee Da A** Showing OFF Her Tattoo and PINKY (Early 2011 Pics)

Product of Determination Cherokee Da A** Showing OFF Her Tattoo and PINKY (Early 2011 Pics) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Cherokee Da A** Showing OFF Her Tattoo and PINKY (Early 2011 Pics)

x2_4307b9a

tumblr_ldovzo5OwL1qcq2n9o1_500

Just tryna make it.... Cherokee Da A** Showing OFF Her Tattoo and PINKY (Early 2011 Pics) airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

dumb, hood rat ass tat but i'd still smash
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Cherokee Da A** Showing OFF Her Tattoo and PINKY (Early 2011 Pics) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    i'd smash
    fixed that for ya!! pinky need to get back on her hustle and quit school. the game needs her

Catch Up Newbies Cherokee Da A** Showing OFF Her Tattoo and PINKY (Early 2011 Pics)
    Liked
    170 times

most gay people always complain about society coming down on them for being gay and many of them swear that they're born gay.

well...how do you explain the case of Cherokee who was heteresoexual all her life, never had an attraction for women and have a child by a man but didn't become a lesbian until after she got into ****.

she now has three girlfriends by last count: **** actresses Beauty Dior (who she's been with for years and is her main girlfriend), Skyy Black and some chick out of Atlanta. she has no boyfriends and her perception about men totally changed after she got into the **** game.

She has sex with men on camera strictly for business purposes but she's not really into men.

But any chick who decides to get into **** is already messed up in the head anyway long before a director yells "action". Most straight dudes who get into **** are mentally stabled. They just want to have sex with a lot of women (and get paid for it) due to the fact that most of them were rejected by and can't get women in the real world.

Just tryna make it.... Cherokee Da A** Showing OFF Her Tattoo and PINKY (Early 2011 Pics) airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    fixed that for ya!! pinky need to get back on her hustle and quit school. the game needs her
    i wasn't talkin bout pinky lol
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

FUCC NICCAS Cherokee Da A** Showing OFF Her Tattoo and PINKY (Early 2011 Pics) FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Pinky ass look xtra fat
    kush smoker