Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The OFFICIAL AMBER ROSE EXPOSED THREAD!

Product of Determination The OFFICIAL AMBER ROSE EXPOSED THREAD! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default The OFFICIAL AMBER ROSE EXPOSED THREAD!

Here's A Few Other Times We Saw AMBER ROSE EXPOSED!!!

Tanned & Topless!! Amber Rose Loses her PINK POLKA DOT BIKINI TOP in Barbados!

Amber Rose Butt NEKKID on Kanye West's New Blog Homepage!

Amber Rose LOOKS AMAZIN' IN HER Orange Bikini G-String (8-18-09)!!!

Don't Say AMBER ROSE Is TOPLESS -- Say The TIDDYS IS OUT!

Amber Rose's most recent exposed pictures. Amber Rose SPREADS IT WIDE OPEN!! (MediaTakeOut Uncensored Pictures!)

Do ya'll feel sorry for Amber Rose?

No matter what I go thru or how embarrassed I am I have a man that Loves me & has my back thru everything. @RealWizKhalifa thank u. :-)

I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I'm really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself. The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family. Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I'm not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private. I'm sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn't deserve my trust. I have cried for the past 2 days but I know this to shall p#!@%*#. Thank u for all of ur support. - Amber Rose

FUCC NICCAS The OFFICIAL AMBER ROSE EXPOSED THREAD! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Fukk no i dnt feel sorry for her and deep down she dnt feel sorry she been a hoe
    kush smoker

Catch Up Newbies The OFFICIAL AMBER ROSE EXPOSED THREAD! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

If you're a young girl, or any woman of any age, and you look up to Amber Rose.... You have failed at life

Catch Up Newbies The OFFICIAL AMBER ROSE EXPOSED THREAD! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    If you're a young girl, or any woman of any age, and you look up to Amber Rose.... You have failed at life
    so true charles barkley said best his self he is no body role model. athletes actors even entertainers are not role model parents should be 1st role model followed by other family member or somebody in a mentoring program not lil wayne or wiz or amber.but i do like them pics though. shes a freak

Dice City Kid The OFFICIAL AMBER ROSE EXPOSED THREAD! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    so true charles barkley said best his self he is no body role model. athletes actors even entertainers are not role model parents should be 1st role model followed by other family member or somebody in a mentoring program not lil wayne or wiz or amber.but i do like them pics though. shes a freak

Shut Up and Drink! The OFFICIAL AMBER ROSE EXPOSED THREAD! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

this hood rat biatch thought she was gonna get on like Kim K