Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!!

Product of Determination JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!!

x2_5fbbb59

x2_5ff9f43

x2_6efb9bb

x2_6f0b018

x2_6f62615

x2_6f698e5

x2_6f6a21e

2eoef02

sm6f83

ok1xl0

Catch Up Newbies JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

awww this makes me sad this really is how slaves were piled on one another
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

This makes me sad too, coz some women will do ANYTHING just to get looks, stacking urself on top of rocks, really?
    Last edited by MsShawty; 07-04-2011 at 07:36 AM.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

I WUD LOVE 2 PLANK DA S.H.I.T OUT OF ABSOLUTELY AMBER RIBS I LOVE HER AND AS 4 DEM OTHER GIRLS BUT I LUV DA VIEWS&ANGELS

Dice City Kid JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i wish amber would've moved that arm to the side....and i agree ladies....not a good look....i would never smash a chic that looked like that

Member JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!! SCOOTYBLACK's Avatar
    Liked
    91 times

I WASN'T A FAN OF BUBBLES UNTIL I SAW HER BARTENDING AT KIND OF DIAMONDS LAST NIGHT AND LET ME TELL U SHE IS GORGEOUS IN PERSON AND HER BODY IS RIDICULOUS. SOMETIMES PICTURES DON'T DO PEOPLE JUSTICE.

Product of Determination JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOTYBLACK View Post
    I WASN'T A FAN OF BUBBLES UNTIL I SAW HER BARTENDING AT KIND OF DIAMONDS LAST NIGHT AND LET ME TELL U SHE IS GORGEOUS IN PERSON AND HER BODY IS RIDICULOUS. SOMETIMES PICTURES DON'T DO PEOPLE JUSTICE.
    you ain't get that spy pic of her azz on the mobile phone pic for us breh?

Member JULY 4th BEACH BIKINI BODY Face Off -- Brittany Dailey vs Absolutely Amber vs Candy Richards vs Model Bubbles!! SCOOTYBLACK's Avatar
    Liked
    91 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    you ain't get that spy pic of her azz on the mobile phone pic for us breh?

I'LL...IF U ETA VERY ONE MORE TIME LOL...I'M A CHICK THAT'S ME ON MY AVATAR...I GOT A FEW PICS OF THE DANCERS AND THEN SECURITY MADE ME PUT THE PHONE AWAY.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOTYBLACK View Post
    I'LL...IF U ETA VERY ONE MORE TIME LOL...I'M A CHICK THAT'S ME ON MY AVATAR...I GOT A FEW PICS OF THE DANCERS AND THEN SECURITY MADE ME PUT THE PHONE AWAY.
    damn... i've been cheating regular members on their avi size... ya'll Avatar's small duper small