Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Serena Williams Makes a BIG Splash in Her Bikini on SOUTH BEACH!

Just tryna make it.... Serena Williams Makes a BIG Splash in Her Bikini on SOUTH BEACH! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

it's some major booty in these pics................ lol
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Serena Williams Makes a BIG Splash in Her Bikini on SOUTH BEACH! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    Say what y'all want but for me it takes more than a phat ass, and be honest, if she didn't have all that ass, no way she'd be as "fine" as y'all are making her out to be... There's no inferiority complex, I ain't scared of nothin... I'm 5'11 240lbs and every woman I messed with has been taller than 5'9 (just happens that way for some reason)... Both my kids mothers are 5'10 and my girl now is 6'0... Before her I was knockin down a chick 6'2... They all have something in common besides height... They're all feminine and they look it... It's one thing to be fit, but she's almost getting too muscular, hell, Ciara needs to do a little less workin out and a little more eating before she's all muscle...

I'll gladly pass up on Venus, Serena, Cubana, Lastarya, and the Majority of these butter face @$$ ducks some of y'all go wild for... I'll take quality over quantity all day every day

I'll take Eva Marcell (Pigford) over serena based off face alone
    Sorry to say so but I'm with the "Hulkster" on this one. She looks like Richard Williams (Daddy) with a wig on...a bad wig at that. Everyone jumps on the "man-faced assassin" bandwagon and then turn around and say this this woman is "fine as hell". To me a big butt does not override all the skin blemishes, man face, nasty-looking navel and big feet. I'll "Hulk-Pass" on this one for sure.

Dice City Kid Serena Williams Makes a BIG Splash in Her Bikini on SOUTH BEACH! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    Say what y'all want but for me it takes more than a phat ass, and be honest, if she didn't have all that ass, no way she'd be as "fine" as y'all are making her out to be... There's no inferiority complex, I ain't scared of nothin... I'm 5'11 240lbs and every woman I messed with has been taller than 5'9 (just happens that way for some reason)... Both my kids mothers are 5'10 and my girl now is 6'0... Before her I was knockin down a chick 6'2... They all have something in common besides height... They're all feminine and they look it... It's one thing to be fit, but she's almost getting too muscular, hell, Ciara needs to do a little less workin out and a little more eating before she's all muscle...

I'll gladly pass up on Venus, Serena, Cubana, Lastarya, and the Majority of these butter face @$$ ducks some of y'all go wild for... I'll take quality over quantity all day every day

I'll take Eva Marcell (Pigford) over serena based off face alone
    it ain't just the azz homie....i hate on plenty of ducks on this board....her class and consistency is what does it for me....as huge as she is she carries herself with grace....and i know i could take her to the ball game and the jay-z concert....and she'd pay for it

Dice City Kid Serena Williams Makes a BIG Splash in Her Bikini on SOUTH BEACH! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Sorry to say so but I'm with the "Hulkster" on this one. She looks like Richard Williams (Daddy) with a wig on...a bad wig at that. Everyone jumps on the "man-faced assassin" bandwagon and then turn around and say this this woman is "fine as hell". To me a big butt does not override all the skin blemishes, man face, nasty-looking navel and big feet. I'll "Hulk-Pass" on this one for sure.
    don't hate on the "man face assasin" bandwagon....we rollin homie....in my yoda voice"a man face serena does not have....hmmmmmmmm?"

Catch Up Newbies Serena Williams Makes a BIG Splash in Her Bikini on SOUTH BEACH! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Politics aside, Serena is da sh*t.... thick as a m*f*ker booy.... propz!

Product of Determination Serena Williams Makes a BIG Splash in Her Bikini on SOUTH BEACH! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

I'm beating this... ya'll talmbout stomach scars, skin blemishes, navels, and feet... smh.

Catch Up Newbies Serena Williams Makes a BIG Splash in Her Bikini on SOUTH BEACH! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Last edited by atalien69; 07-19-2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: wrong place

Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    don't hate on the "man face assasin" bandwagon....we rollin homie....in my yoda voice"a man face serena does not have....hmmmmmmmm?"
    So Richard Williams doesn't have a man face either....cuz she looks JUST like him...no bueno . Facially, there is nothing remotely attractive about her.

Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    I'm beating this... ya'll talmbout stomach scars, skin blemishes, navels, and feet... smh.
    Yes, I am the discriminating type when it comes to bestowing the title of "fine as hell", "beautiful" or even "hittable" on women. I DO look at skin tone and smoothness, navel butchering, man foots (when they get this jacked up, they are no longer called feet but foots instead) and the man face that you conveniently left out of your post. A big butt alone does not pass muster for me. I fully expect you to post pics of your next trip, a safari to Africa where you will grace us with the "fine as hell" hippos, elephants and donkey butts you capture on film...

Catch Up Newbies Serena Williams Makes a BIG Splash in Her Bikini on SOUTH BEACH! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

WHATEVER! yall buggin Coco is the King of all the Man faced Assasins: PROOF and yall sing that hO& praises every chance yall get!

Yes, i'll admit Serena doesnt make good hair choices, but neither does CoCo and i never heard yall talkn bout her feet and strong jawline

but Serenas body, unlike Ciaras, does look healthy and athletic and its all real. Yes she may be a lil strong with it and not have the average womans build and may not be every mans "type" but I can sit here and say she looks "bad" or "unattractive" and pick her a part........i mean Dam! eva is freakn gorgeous but she has the body of a 13 year old gay white boy
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast