Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?!

Product of Determination Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

its the booty not the beauty!

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Not only would she have a low-cut caeser but she'd have a "George Jefferson" bald spot up top, calloused by the head repeatedly hitting the headboard...i'd beat that multiple times per day

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

...................>

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?!
    Liked
    170 times

nah...ain't into no bald headed chicks. then again, most bald headed chicks like her ain't too much into men either considering that a lot of them are lesbian sometimes as fellas it's hard for us to imagine an attractive sista w/ a phat ass who models or strips could be gay when in fact many are. we automatically assume that every fine feminine looking chick with a phat ass is into men. NOT!

i learned that lesson last week when i went to a strip club and this feminine looking sista w/ a phat ass came in with a bunch of her dyke friends. every guy who tried to holla at her she literally ran away from and hid behind one of her girlfriends. i was like wow, this chick really hates men.

Product of Determination Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    nah...ain't into no bald headed chicks. then again, most bald headed chicks like her ain't too much into men either considering that a lot of them are lesbian sometimes as fellas it's hard for us to imagine an attractive sista w/ a phat ass who models or strips could be gay when in fact many are. we automatically assume that every fine feminine looking chick with a phat ass is into men. NOT!

i learned that lesson last week when i went to a strip club and this feminine looking sista w/ a phat ass came in with a bunch of her dyke friends. every guy who tried to holla at her she literally ran away from and hid behind one of her girlfriends. i was like wow, this chick really hates men.

Dice City Kid Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

the body is ree dic....the face is ewwww

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

A grade booty, Grace Jones face, so what? I cld do this chief..... Hell if that a** is good enough I might even learn to love her, buhhahahaa....

Propz!

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    the body is ree dic....the face is ewwww
    so is she a go?

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee Got A Low TENNIS BALL HEAD Ceasar Like A Nicca, but THIS Girl Kinda SEXY! Who Agrees With Me?! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    so is she a go?
    hell yeah she a go cause she looks like she got a strong chin and can take a punch which means if we out and niggas start beefin she can be right there next to me fightin them niggas and i can use her chin as a shield or some ****
    a good leader knows how to follow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast