Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alicia Vega -- ATL REDBONE with Potential if Ya SEASON This MEAT WELL!!

Catch Up Newbies Alicia Vega -- ATL REDBONE with Potential if Ya SEASON This MEAT WELL!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    yea that chocolate beauty is killin the light skinned chick... and the light skinned girl just looks stuck up smh.... idk what it is with the light skinned females.... but i still wanna see what her head game like lol
    I agree. Nuthing beats chocolate man, black is pure goddamit!!

Product of Determination Alicia Vega -- ATL REDBONE with Potential if Ya SEASON This MEAT WELL!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

yea that chocolate beauty is killin the light skinned chick... and the light skinned girl just looks stuck up smh.... idk what it is with the light skinned females.... but i still wanna see what her head game like lol
    at least your consistent...

FRESH MEAT! Guest MODEL -- NEW Dominican Republic BIG Booty Representa! NOT MIZZ DR!!

Catch Up Newbies Alicia Vega -- ATL REDBONE with Potential if Ya SEASON This MEAT WELL!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

the bolded they already feel like they got an advantage to some they do some they dont pends on your preference i like em all but i got that red bone syndrome.... sad but true they act like they shti dont stank

Product of Determination Alicia Vega -- ATL REDBONE with Potential if Ya SEASON This MEAT WELL!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

ya'll bodied her wit bad comments in this thread...

smh... I'm glad i didn't tell her i posted her pics this time around-- she would've read all these comments about her

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12