Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!!

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    Pinky takes it in the azz, mouth, and puzzy... i'm goin HaM in dat

she can't meet the parents tho
    Scared they might recognize her? I'd be really worried if my dad ever said he knows her from somewhere.. Hehehehe.....

Product of Determination if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post
    Scared they might recognize her? I'd be really worried if my dad ever said he knows her from somewhere.. Hehehehe.....

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post
    sorry Kid....if yah dad is under age 50, he knowzzzzzzzz who Pinky is ;)
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    :bill&2af:

simp.
    Simp....Aww man Opp I'm hurt over here lol.....Man the thing I know is purse first azz last, yea she hoed earlier in life but at least she has major bread from that hoeing compared to chicks on here that let dudes smash for the free :cough: Sheneka Adams :cough:. California divorce law allows even distribution of property/income, so #Imwinning.

Product of Determination if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Simp....Aww man Opp I'm hurt over here lol.....Man the thing I know is purse first azz last, yea she hoed earlier in life but at least she has major bread from that hoeing compared to chicks on here that let dudes smash for the free :cough: Sheneka Adams :cough:. California divorce law allows even distribution of property/income, so #Imwinning.

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    sorry Kid....if yah dad is under age 50, he knowzzzzzzzz who Pinky is ;)
    Mmm.... I cld say No, but then again, he's a sly character, need to find a way to drag it out of him...

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Sour...let Opp turn up his nose in judgement all he wants....If Oprah does hard core **** now that her show is over, dont think for 1 minute Opp wouldnt wife her up n Gail up to!! please
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

real love has no boundaries i mean who cares she got skeeted on by 4 dudes at 1 time....... who cares that she caught a couple of curable std's who cares that she gone put that strap on and work your ass. i couldnt wife or bring her round the fam cause cousin and unc's gone be like chooo choooo. lol @ me saying naw cuz we cant toss her i love her. im gone get that side face and they gone be like my nig you brought the sand umbrella and beach towel to the beach and expect us not to dip in??? she would maintain hoe status. sorry pinky.

on another note what yall think bout michelle tucker she got out the game. and got booed up. now her catalog not as long as pinky but still she got skeetted on as well

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!!
    Liked
    320 times

She never had anal on screen, #jussaying. Like my mama said when u **** a chick u fucking all them other dudes she slept with, so short answer hell nah, but ill **** her with 10 rubbers on, n i aint going down on that for sure

Dice City Kid if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

hell she could meet mine....momz is hood az a mf...but it would never get that far...i would pay to hit it though....she goes to work....that about it....i repeat i would pay to smash pinky....strapped up of course

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast