Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!!

Product of Determination if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    real love has no boundaries i mean who cares she got skeeted on by 4 dudes at 1 time....... who cares that she caught a couple of curable std's who cares that she gone put that strap on and work your ass. i couldnt wife or bring her round the fam cause cousin and unc's gone be like chooo choooo. lol @ me saying naw cuz we cant toss her i love her. im gone get that side face and they gone be like my nig you brought the sand umbrella and beach towel to the beach and expect us not to dip in??? she would maintain hoe status. sorry pinky.

on another note what yall think bout michelle tucker she got out the game. and got booed up. now her catalog not as long as pinky but still she got skeetted on as well
    whomever "booed up" Michelle Tucker iz a damn dummie

MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!!

Product of Determination if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    She never had anal on screen, #jussaying. Like my mama said when u **** a chick u fucking all them other dudes she slept with, so short answer hell nah, but ill **** her with 10 rubbers on, n i aint going down on that for sure
    really?...

*goes to search*

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    whomever "booed up" Michelle Tucker iz a damn dummie

MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!!
    i aint gone lie if i didnt watch **** and actually came across her and we talked i dont know which way i would lean on that one. and its dummies every day wifin and booing up known sluts and undercover sluts. just like women marrying a well known ***. 1st thing he gone say well you knew i was a how when you met me.

FUCC NICCAS if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

I wanna hit but tha bitch fukked ron jeremy cant met my momma afta that shyt
    kush smoker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123