Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!!

Product of Determination if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!!

Liked
    2 times

Side bitch definitely....wife? I don't know about that one

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

sooooooooo she had sex on camera with a lot of different people....so did Kim K and Paris Hilton! if she really really changes, who determines that her past cant be her past?! u got other chicks out here doin them on the low everyday and for FREE, if some of the "hoes" was as business minded as her they'd have wealth in place of baby daddy's and venereal disease #imjussayin#
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

On the real she looks better with black hair than the pink hair stuff. I'm not going to lie I'll take that. At least you already know about her past, other females you see walking in the street and in the club have done more freaky stuff than her but hide their stuff until you put a ring on it and everything comes out. Not to forget those females in the church that have done or still do freaky stuff.

Product of Determination if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    On the real she looks better with black hair than the pink hair stuff. I'm not going to lie I'll take that. At least you already know about her past, other females you see walking in the street and in the club have done more freaky stuff than her but hide their stuff until you put a ring on it and everything comes out. Not to forget those females in the church that have done or still do freaky stuff.
    :bill&2af:

simp.

He's On Fire! if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post

AGREED! very very very valid points all these hoes be hoes undercover....but i still aint wifin pinky
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Just tryna make it.... if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

she has admitted to having multiple STD's... Wife? Hell no... Strap up and knock down repeatedly? Why hell yea... skinny pinky with black hair >>> the lil miss piggy pinky we see now
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

nice

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Yea, she look pretty with black hair, that ass still look delctable, but b*tch seen too many dicks for ma liking, No wifey material, but I'd f*ck the hell outta her if she came dressed like a nun..

Catch Up Newbies if PINKY Ever Really Go From ADULT Films To Church Girl, WOULD YOU Turn This Hoe Into A HOUSE WIFE?!! thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Pinky takes it in the azz, mouth, and puzzy... i'm goin HaM in dat

she can't meet the parents tho

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast