Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This!

Product of Determination TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    No OPP, not a personal attack on ISH but directed at all that don't find this woman attractive. But now that you brought up ISH, he does complain that "she has no knees" but gives Alicia Keys a pass when her thighs are the same size as her ankles...
    lol

u make very valid points.

Just tryna make it.... TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

simply put, id beat that phat rabbit until im unable to spew any fluids from my being... she looks like i can still teach her a few things
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Dice City Kid TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

No OPP, not a personal attack on ISH but directed at all that don't find this woman attractive. But now that you brought up ISH, he does complain that "she has no knees" but gives Alicia Keys a pass when her thighs are the same size as her ankles...
    cause a.keys is an amazing woman...i graduated from aflac university magna cum laude...your face better be perfect with tramp posture(keyshia dior i.e.)...and i already knew atl wasn't hollering at me when i saw "lil boys".....that next to ish is an oxymoron....to all bird lovers there is no need to guard your coop....all i'll do is listen the quacks and cheep cheeps,admire the different wing patterns and throw them breadcrumbs.
    a. keys sharts on yaris

Catch Up Newbies TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    cause a.keys is an amazing woman...i graduated from aflac university magna cum laude...your face better be perfect with tramp posture(keyshia dior i.e.)...and i already knew atl wasn't hollering at me when i saw "lil boys".....that next to ish is an oxymoron....to all bird lovers there is no need to guard your coop....all i'll do is listen the quacks and cheep cheeps,admire the different wing patterns and throw them breadcrumbs.
    a. keys sharts on yaris
    ISH dude, you acting like this blog is dedicated to the mind and artistic talents of the women featured...it's an eye candy blog. Most @ss models are going to be "birds" because they're more than likely strippers and **** stars (or headed that way). A. Keys just recently started dressing and talking in a feminine manner. It was just a couple of years ago that she had a hairy chest and was calling everyone in earshot, "Son" - that's a bird in my book. And everything that Lastarya has done on film, A. Keys was doing with Swizzy while he was married to Mashonda, so I guess you can call her an ATL favorite - a dirty bird

Catch Up Newbies TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

she been no1 on my list for a minute. i would definitely take her out and beat the brakes off it

He's On Fire! TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

lmao @ atl saying akeys was callin everyone in earshot "son"......
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Dice City Kid TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

ISH dude, you acting like this blog is dedicated to the mind and artistic talents of the women featured...it's an eye candy blog. Most @ss models are going to be "birds" because they're more than likely strippers and **** stars (or headed that way). A. Keys just recently started dressing and talking in a feminine manner. It was just a couple of years ago that she had a hairy chest and was calling everyone in earshot, "Son" - that's a bird in my book. And everything that Lastarya has done on film, A. Keys was doing with Swizzy while he was married to Mashonda, so I guess you can call her an ATL favorite - a dirty bird
    more like an eagle to me
    and she looked pretty feminine to me in the video with meth...we can go all day homie....to each his own....shankea and yaris are wack sauce....my opinion...natalie nunn is wack sauce...just cause a chic throws ass shots in bikinis with a lil tail does not make her dope....i know the difference between eyecandy and eye sores

Catch Up Newbies TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    more like an eagle to me
    and she looked pretty feminine to me in the video with meth...we can go all day homie....to each his own....shankea and yaris are wack sauce....my opinion...natalie nunn is wack sauce...just cause a chic throws ass shots in bikinis with a lil tail does not make her dope....i know the difference between eyecandy and eye sores
    No hard feelings, ISH...I've told you before, we could hang anytime because we would be going after different types of girls....me, I'd be trying to pound Yaris, Sheneka (I thought you had come around on her), Rosa and LaStarya while you'd be going after the musically talented (maybe Estelle since you say she looks like LaStarya but she's an eagle in your book because she's musically talented, right?) and independent women regardless of looks (remember you've already admitted that you like big'uns). BTW, I'm just pulling your chain. I respect your opinion but I'm trying to guide you down the right path (like I was able to about Rosa and Sheneka).

Liked
    1571 times

No hard feelings, ISH...I've told you before, we could hang anytime because we would be going after different types of girls....me, I'd be trying to pound Yaris, Sheneka (I thought you had come around on her), Rosa and LaStarya while you'd be going after the musically talented (maybe Estelle since you say she looks like LaStarya but she's an eagle in your book because she's musically talented, right?) and independent women regardless of looks (remember you've already admitted that you like big'uns). BTW, I'm just pulling your chain. I respect your opinion but I'm trying to guide you down the right path (like I was able to about Rosa and Sheneka).
    give me a hug brosace.....all love here....a couple of people on this board have met my girl....hell she's in my avi...i like international women with posture and class(some of the butterfly women have my attention)....but in my past i have smashed girls that are super bad....again some people on the board can co-sign....right now i'm all about quality of life...restraining orders and broken friendships are not sexy....that's been my experience with chics with bad energy....maybe it's just my luck...i know i go hard on some chics....i respect the hustle.....real talk.....i just love to debate....peace

Shut Up and Drink! TELL ME... What's The 1st THING on ur Mind When YARIS SANCHEZ FLAUNTS it LIKE This! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

@ the pics in this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12