Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!!

Product of Determination Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!!

Catch Up Newbies Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!! TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Catch Up Newbies Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

she's a total barbie doll, very pretty butt that bum bum is super uber fake....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!!
    Liked
    170 times

what thunderclap? I didn't see any thunderclapping (a$$ clapping) going on. all i saw was blac chyna on stage dancing and dudes like idiots was throwing money at her. you ain't gotta lie to get people to click on a link.

all you gotta type is "blac chyna dancing" and people are still gonna click on because of name recognition.

Product of Determination Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    what thunderclap? I didn't see any thunderclapping (a$$ clapping) going on. all i saw was blac chyna on stage dancing and dudes like idiots was throwing money at her. you ain't gotta lie to get people to click on a link.

all you gotta type is "blac chyna dancing" and people are still gonna click on because of name recognition.

Member Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!! SCOOTYBLACK's Avatar
    Liked
    91 times

I'D PAY HER MORE TO DANCE WITH HER CLOTHES ON. I KNOW WITH ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS PROBABLY MADE SHE CAN FIND A GOOD SURGEON TO FIX THOSE IMPLANTS....BUT THEN SHE WOULD HAVE TO ADMIT THE CAKES ARE FAKE ONCE WE SEE THE REPAIRED CAKES... WHEN WHITE WOMEN GET A BAD BOOB THEY GET IT FIXED, I BET CHYNA SPENDS ALL HER CASH ON MALAYSIAN WEAVE AND MAKEUP!

Catch Up Newbies Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERSIN View Post
    Damn tigersin, where in the hell did you get that .gif of the evil hobbit...that looks crazy as fvck

Catch Up Newbies Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

That was pretty impressive cuz her azz looks rock solid and doesn't look like it would move very much. But on the other hand I was never that dude that threw money at strippers, I felt kinda stupid doing that cuz I already paid admission sometimes to get in. Everybody's different.

Excellent post Opp............

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    That was pretty impressive cuz her azz looks rock solid and doesn't look like it would move very much. But on the other hand I was never that dude that threw money at strippers, I felt kinda stupid doing that cuz I already paid admission sometimes to get in. Everybody's different.

Excellent post Opp............
    thanks mang

Catch Up Newbies Blac CHYNA's MONSTROUS Thunder CLAP Causes A Tsunami of GREEN PAPER in Detriot!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

she was looking right in that black outfit. real or not i would like to get a pic i would be squezzin that tail