Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!

    x2_6723024

    or




  2. #2
    Just tryna make it.... Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!! airforce318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,720
    Liked
    338 times

    Default

    they both look good.. but we dont know if the other chick's been pregnant before and cheated on her spouse before so the advantage goes to the random chick
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

  3. #3
    Catch Up Newbies Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!! screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    they both look good.. but we dont know if the any of the chicks have nudes out yet so the advantage goes to the random chick
    fixed that for ya playboy

  4. #4
    Catch Up Newbies Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!! atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    can't go wrong with either

  5. #5
    Dice City Kid Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    can't go wrong with either
    true.....especially if the random chic has cakes

  6. #6
    HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    BrOoKlYn
    Posts
    1,467
    Liked
    245 times

    Default

    those r some bigass asprins any pains u has are gone lol

  7. #7
    New Arrival Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    59
    Liked
    33 times

    Default

    Random chick's name is Liza Silvia Massa. Here are a few pics.

    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011

  8. #8
    Product of Determination Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsean06 View Post
    Random chick's name is Liza Silvia Massa. Here are a few pics.

    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011


    Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    From Jul 5, 2011
    props on the name drop

  9. #9
    New Arrival Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    59
    Liked
    33 times

    Default

    No doubt. Her twitter is @Liza_BLKRussian. sorry about the pics. been a while since I posted. I gotta get my game right with that.

  10. #10
    Product of Determination Random Girl with NICE RACK that RIVALS Esther BAXTER's FUN BAGS!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsean06 View Post
    No doubt. Her twitter is @Liza_BLKRussian. sorry about the pics. been a while since I posted. I gotta get my game right with that.
    http://www.hiphopstan.com/forum/flas...html#post95805


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 01:58 PM
  2. Esther Baxter and HER FUN BAGS -- SHAPING Up NICE to TACKLE The SUMMER!!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 04:28 PM
  3. Esther Baxter Douses HER FUN BAGS In Deep Oil Like THE GULF!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 03:48 PM
  4. Esther Baxter On MTV’s, “From G’s To Gents”
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •