Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracee Ellis Ross' Big Ol' PHAT AZZ Getting POUNDED by Akon's brother BU THIAM!?!?

Just tryna make it.... Tracee Ellis Ross' Big Ol' PHAT AZZ Getting POUNDED by Akon's brother BU THIAM!?!? airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

If tracee ellis is with that square then i know i can get a chance to put the tip in...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Tracee Ellis Ross' Big Ol' PHAT AZZ Getting POUNDED by Akon's brother BU THIAM!?!? exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    If tracee ellis is with that square then i know i can get a chance to put the tip in...
    Yea es possible, visit Jozi this summer to work on ya tan and take yo gurl dawg!

Catch Up Newbies Tracee Ellis Ross' Big Ol' PHAT AZZ Getting POUNDED by Akon's brother BU THIAM!?!?
    Liked
    170 times

can somebody please explain to me..how come short black men seem to get all the big booty chicks whether they're tall or short? i see this ish all the time.
    i used to go to this church right...the two sistas in the whole church with the phattest asses had short dudes for either a husband or a boyfriend who they towered over.

Catch Up Newbies Tracee Ellis Ross' Big Ol' PHAT AZZ Getting POUNDED by Akon's brother BU THIAM!?!? exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    can somebody please explain to me..how come short black men seem to get all the big booty chicks whether they're tall or short? i see this ish all the time.
    i used to go to this church right...the two sistas in the whole church with the phattest asses had short dudes for either a husband or a boyfriend who they towered over.
    Maybe its compensation for the short man syndrome, hehehee.... we can call it big booty syndrome

Catch Up Newbies Tracee Ellis Ross' Big Ol' PHAT AZZ Getting POUNDED by Akon's brother BU THIAM!?!?
    Liked
    170 times

nah..it's not compensation for lack of height. can't put it all on the preference of the short male. the woman has to prefer him too in order for them to be a couple. so it has to be the preference of the woman because she's the one who chooses the male...not the other way around. i don't care how much a dude likes or prefers a female if she's not into him, it ain't gonna happen.

who says that every couple you see like that...the short cat holla'd at the female? she could've holla'd at him. so the question is...what in the world do big booty women see in short brothas?

Dice City Kid Tracee Ellis Ross' Big Ol' PHAT AZZ Getting POUNDED by Akon's brother BU THIAM!?!? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

nah..it's not compensation for lack of height. can't put it all on the preference of the short male. the woman has to prefer him too in order for them to be a couple. so it has to be the preference of the woman because she's the one who chooses the male...not the other way around. i don't care how much a dude likes or prefers a female if she's not into him, it ain't gonna happen.

who says that every couple you see like that...the short cat holla'd at the female? she could've holla'd at him. so the question is...what in the world do big booty women see in short brothas?
    height means nothing...mind and cock runs the world

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    height means nothing...mind and cock runs the world
    it's money and d!ck n!gga. not mind and cock. lay off the white ****/jargon son. come back to reality n!gga and fvck a black woman for a change before you forget who you are.

- or maybe it's too late.

Dice City Kid Tracee Ellis Ross' Big Ol' PHAT AZZ Getting POUNDED by Akon's brother BU THIAM!?!? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

it's money and d!ck n!gga. not mind and cock. lay off the white ****/jargon son. come back to reality n!gga and fvck a black woman for a change before you forget who you are.

- or maybe it's too late.
    i express myself how i feel....and my queen is african...some dudes....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12