Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!!

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

i don't know about "slay"ing Esther...i'd have to do the "bouncing baby boy" test on them...put a million babies on both of their fun bags and have them bounce around...i'm pretty sure they'd end in a tie

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

i didn't know you had it in ya to get ignorant Lloyd
    Opp, you HAVE to be black. know how i know? because most negroes as hard as they appear to be...when they see a fine chick, they get soft as fvk and wanna marry the chick. they want her to be their girlfriend. white boys on the other hand when they see a chick like Liza, they wanna put her in **** or they wanna fvk her or try to get her to have sex w/ a dog.

negroes put fine women on a pedestal too much but them same chicks end up doing **** anyways because of how their sex brain is wired and then you are left scratching your head because you don't understand why a hot chick like her got into ****. move to L.A. homie (where i'm from) the **** capital of the world and you'll understand. chicks like liza are a dime a dozen there.

back in the day when i was at a taping of soul train i saw the most beautiful woman i had ever seen in my life at that time dancing on one of the low risers.
    i struck up a convo w/ her and asked what she did. she told me she was a **** actress. i was in shock. i couldn't believe a woman that gorgeous was doing ****.

- her name was isis nile.

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Opp, you HAVE to be black. know how i know? because most negroes as hard as they appear to be...when they see a fine chick, they get soft as fvk and wanna marry the chick. they want her to be their girlfriend. white boys on the other hand when they see a chick like Liza, they wanna put her in **** or they wanna fvk her or try to get her to have sex w/ a dog.

negroes put fine women on a pedestal too much but them same chicks end up doing **** anyways because of how their sex brain is wired and then you are left scratching your head because you don't understand why a hot chick like her got into ****. move to L.A. homie (where i'm from) the **** capital of the world and you'll understand. chicks like liza are a dime a dozen there.

back in the day when i was at a taping of soul train i saw the most beautiful woman i had ever seen in my life at that time dancing on one of the low risers.
    i struck up a convo w/ her and asked what she did. she told me she was a **** actress. i was in shock. i couldn't believe a woman that gorgeous was doing ****.

HE'S BACK

Product of Determination Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

im not putting Liza on a "pedestal" nor would i consider "marrying" the chick

Just tryna make it.... Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

she nice from the chest up.... i wonder what she look like from the waist down...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Dice City Kid Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ishuz brought out a smilie for a lady?

she betta than Bria?

naw bria is my type str8 up and down....if i could draw a chic it would be bria

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

I see a pretty white chick and I wanna violate her, a gorgeous black woman deserves respect and marriage, was wrong wif that?

New Arrival Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!!
    Liked
    3 times

damn homie

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post
    I see a pretty white chick and I wanna violate her, a gorgeous black woman deserves respect and marriage, was wrong wif that?
    what?! you see a gorgeous black woman and already you wanna respect and marry her just based off her looks when you don't freakin' know her or anything about her? wow dude. but go on and try to marry her if she don't take your money first or even your life or worst...cheat on you with 3 of your best friends make a ***** w/ one of them and then leave your ass.

when it comes to women, you're an idiot. no true mack or playa would ever think along those lines.

btw, how come n!ggas are so quick to call black women goddess or African Queen yet black women are so quick to call black men n!ggas.

Dice City Kid Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

what?! you see a gorgeous black woman and already you wanna respect and marry her just based off her looks when you don't freakin' know her or anything about her? wow dude. but go on and try to marry her if she don't take your money first or even your life or worst...cheat on you with 3 of your best friends make a ***** w/ one of them and then leave your ass.

when it comes to women, you're an idiot. no true mack or playa would ever think along those lines.

btw, how come n!ggas are so quick to call black women goddess or African Queen yet black women are so quick to call black men n!ggas.
    i hope your therapist isn't charging you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast