Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!!

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    what?! you see a gorgeous black woman and already you wanna respect and marry her just based off her looks when you don't freakin' know her or anything about her? wow dude. but go on and try to marry her if she don't take your money first or even your life or worst...cheat on you with 3 of your best friends make a ***** w/ one of them and then leave your ass.

when it comes to women, you're an idiot. no true mack or playa would ever think along those lines.

btw, how come n!ggas are so quick to call black women goddess or African Queen yet black women are so quick to call black men n!ggas.
    Since you're so quick to pronounce me an idiot, it is clear that you're mo' familiar with the anatomy of the black woman's mind than me, does that mean you're smarter than me? I highly doubt it, I am not ashamed to have a weakness for pretty chocolate things man, f*ck I don't give a sh*t whether I qualify (or not) for some d*ck stroking culture of macking. I do what I do for reasons known to me, not for acceptance by you or anybody, period.

I'd also like to point out that since I am a broke ass nicca i don't gotta worry about women taking ma money. Ummm.... I am sensing some deep issues with you man, how come you're so detailed when it comes to describing what 'some' women are capable of? Who did this to you man?

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post
    Since you're so quick to pronounce me an idiot, it is clear that you're mo' familiar with the anatomy of the black woman's mind than me, does that mean you're smarter than me? I highly doubt it, I am not ashamed to have a weakness for pretty chocolate things man, f*ck I don't give a sh*t whether I qualify (or not) for some d*ck stroking culture of macking. I do what I do for reasons known to me, not for acceptance by you or anybody, period.

I'd also like to point out that since I am a broke ass nicca i don't gotta worry about women taking ma money. Ummm.... I am sensing some deep issues with you man, how come you're so detailed when it comes to describing what 'some' women are capable of? Who did this to you man?
    Long range missile launched from South Africa...don't hurt him Exondus

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post

straight ether there

Dice City Kid Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Long range missile launched from South Africa...don't hurt him Exondus
    man they don't play out there....saw my first ak there(hell yeah i was shook)...at night you aren't supposed to stop at the lights just yield...they will jack you...my girl is from capetown....she's a g too

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    man they don't play out there....saw my first ak there(hell yeah i was shook)...at night you aren't supposed to stop at the lights just yield...they will jack you...my girl is from capetown....she's a g too
    Ish, I been livin in Jozi for 8 years and never seen an AK, Cape Town? In some areas, hell yeah, them niccas will jack, rob and rape you, the only way I am taking work from there is if it comes with security.

Product of Determination Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    u talking bout ya south africa trip..? u posted pics like everything was fine and dandy out there!

Dice City Kid Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    u talking bout ya south africa trip..? u posted pics like everything was fine and dandy out there!
    there were some nice parts.....but i didn't just stay in the tourists spots....i pollyed with locals

Catch Up Newbies Big B00BS!! Liza Silvia Massa -- The ESTHER BAXTER Fun BAG SLAYER!!
    Liked
    4930 times

wow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123