Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE

Catch Up Newbies THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

sorry ishuz...u da homie! thats the ONLY reason she actually got a listen cause you co-signed....but "rappers" cant get a free pass simply cause they white, SORRY!

an analysis, only cause it you ish: i appreciate that she reps "swag" over gucci and fendi....i have been OFF! of people who rep only name brand clothes to improve their self esteem....other wise the weird hair and the eys makeup with the weird bow at the top TOPPED off with the adherol and drug references....NOT COOL
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

listened to it not impressed. shti wont get hot til gucci/wakka or soulja boy do a remix or lil wayne comes and jacks the beat.

Product of Determination THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

ishuz co-signing this trash???? :%@3r:

how u gon defend this breh? this 2 days ago right herrr

Catch Up Newbies THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

Damnnnnnnn! Straight garbage!!! This is how I imagine Justin Beiber would sound when trying to rap...

Dice City Kid THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

most of your favorite emcees sound like this when they come off top...and hell yeah i think she's gonna be a star....i didn't say that she was the dopest emcee....most lyrical emcees couldn't make a hit with a boxing glove and a punching bag at 12 o clock....true story

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    I co-sign with u ish. kreayshawn and her homie lil debbie are some cuties. kreayshawn has a lil sexy voice, catz in nyc are not going to give her any play cuz they still mad at snoop dogg kicking over their towers.
    snoop went in on that one...it's makes me feel bad in hindsight though...

Liked
    1571 times

don't hate new york....this was a classic

i got robbed when i came out to queens last october though rockin my laker hoodie...no frontin....peace new york

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post

don't hate new york....this was a classic

i got robbed when i came out to queens last october though rockin my laker hoodie...no frontin....peace new york
    ofcourse u got robbed nobody wears dem laker hoodie in NEWYORKu suspect BIG ASS WHITEBOY in queens walkin around u suspect u lucky u didn't get clapped

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    ofcourse u got robbed nobody wears dem laker hoodie in NEWYORKu suspect BIG ASS WHITEBOY in queens walkin around u suspect u lucky u didn't get clapped
    ....i'm not white....check my avi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast