Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE

Catch Up Newbies THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    ofcourse u got robbed nobody wears dem laker hoodie in NEWYORKu suspect BIG ASS WHITEBOY in queens walkin around u suspect u lucky u didn't get clapped
    top Ish aint white....he got to much swag to be white
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post

don't hate new york....this was a classic

i got robbed when i came out to queens last october though rockin my laker hoodie...no frontin....peace new york
    co-sign the dpg that was the best album they put out.. what they hit you for ish??

Catch Up Newbies THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    listened to it not impressed. shti wont get hot til gucci/wakka or soulja boy do a remix or lil wayne comes and jacks the beat.
    Huh? So your saying gucci, waka and soulja boy are good lyrical artist.........................

I think everybody missed the who point, Ish just said this track is fire. He didn't say that this chick is going to be the new 2pac. I know this chick is going to be a one hit wonder, but damn give the chick some props for not trying to sound like nicki minaj on some weird shi*. Common sense will tell you that she can't spit a freestyle from the way she sounds in the video, just like waka and gucci.

Dice City Kid THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

co-sign the dpg that was the best album they put out.. what they hit you for ish??
    couple of hundred....im glad i left my cards in the room cause i was leaving for africa the next day....thirsty azz goons....i bet the henny and newports was poppin that night....they are lucky i didn't have ms. simone with me

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    top Ish aint white....he got to much swag to be white
    TIGHTLIPPED I PRAY TO GOD U A FEMALE IM JUS SAYING

Catch Up Newbies THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Huh? So your saying gucci, waka and soulja boy are good lyrical artist.........................

I think everybody missed the who point, Ish just said this track is fire. He didn't say that this chick is going to be the new 2pac. I know this chick is going to be a one hit wonder, but damn give the chick some props for not trying to sound like nicki minaj on some weird shi*. Common sense will tell you that she can't spit a freestyle from the way she sounds in the video, just like waka and gucci.
    nah what im saying is those are the people that youngins are listening to i never said they were good lyrical artist. reading is fundamental. now if nas or common or dre 3000 got on it and jacked the beat i would bump the hell out of it.

Liked
    1571 times

nah what im saying is those are the people that youngins are listening to i never said they were good lyrical artist. reading is fundamental. now if nas or common or dre 3000 got on it and jacked the beat i would bump the hell out of it.
    i'm cool enough to like something without a co-sign

in dat thang THIS TRACK IS NAPALM....LET THE HATE COMMENCE youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

listened to it not impressed. shti wont get hot til gucci/wakka or soulja boy do a remix or lil wayne comes and jacks the beat.
    wayne already jacked it Lil Wayne - Gucci Gucci (Sorry 4 The Wait) - YouTube

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    i liked the subliminal jay line...and that thriller line

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123