Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SWEET BROTHA MALCOLM!! Kim Kardashian KILLING This HOT PINK/GOLD Outfit In AMERICA!!

Product of Determination SWEET BROTHA MALCOLM!! Kim Kardashian KILLING This HOT PINK/GOLD Outfit In AMERICA!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink SWEET BROTHA MALCOLM!! Kim Kardashian KILLING This HOT PINK/GOLD Outfit In AMERICA!!

Catch Up Newbies SWEET BROTHA MALCOLM!! Kim Kardashian KILLING This HOT PINK/GOLD Outfit In AMERICA!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

whats up with the spots on the back of her legs she probably bout ot endorse some medical cream to clear up that rash or whatever. none the less she bad. i wouldn't mind getting a snowflake but i need one thats pure though

Dice City Kid SWEET BROTHA MALCOLM!! Kim Kardashian KILLING This HOT PINK/GOLD Outfit In AMERICA!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    whats up with the spots on the back of her legs she probably bout ot endorse some medical cream to clear up that rash or whatever. none the less she bad. i wouldn't mind getting a snowflake but i need one thats pure though
    she has psoriasis....happens to the best of us player

Catch Up Newbies SWEET BROTHA MALCOLM!! Kim Kardashian KILLING This HOT PINK/GOLD Outfit In AMERICA!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    she has psoriasis....happens to the best of us player
    oh ok never knew what that was

Catch Up Newbies SWEET BROTHA MALCOLM!! Kim Kardashian KILLING This HOT PINK/GOLD Outfit In AMERICA!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Hello Kim, I just want u to know that despite niccas hating on u for yo psoriasis, u'll always be a legend to me for all the work u put in honoring Ray's d*ck.

Propz!

Just tryna make it.... SWEET BROTHA MALCOLM!! Kim Kardashian KILLING This HOT PINK/GOLD Outfit In AMERICA!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post
    Hello Kim, I just want u to know that despite niccas hating on u for yo psoriasis, u'll always be a legend to me for all the work u put in honoring Ray's d*ck.

Propz!
    lmfao
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

And..How may I help you? SWEET BROTHA MALCOLM!! Kim Kardashian KILLING This HOT PINK/GOLD Outfit In AMERICA!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

The rash on her legs look bad...damn camera man didn't have to take the pic...