Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!!

Catch Up Newbies SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    so ya'll are both agreeing that it is cool to wear them if you are single?....ya'll are bugging....i'm actually picturing a grown azz man kicking his feet up to show another man the bottom of his shoes for the sake of fashion.....AND I.....tightlipped the resident fashionista help is needed
    mane these just like any other designer shoe louie gucci prada. and this is hip hop these nig g a kick they feet up the 1st chance they get to hit the world with something new. and i was saying i thought kevin hart was married. but like somebody else said some are supertight others do get now something like these right here i would showcase just cause i've never seen a pair like these and these cool too ish mane dont be acting like you aint never copped some new stacy adams and been on the scene and gals jocking just from your shoes

Dice City Kid SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    mane these just like any other designer shoe louie gucci prada. and this is hip hop these nig g a kick they feet up the 1st chance they get to hit the world with something new. and i was saying i thought kevin hart was married. but like somebody else said some are supertight others do get now something like these right here i would showcase just cause i've never seen a pair like these and these cool too ish mane dont be acting like you aint never copped some new stacy adams and been on the scene and gals jocking just from your shoes
    stacy adams don't have red bottoms....neither do k. cole's, or steve maddens and if there are some out there im not rockin em....SWAG....p.s....i don't wear sneakers....neither do my ladies unless we are hoopoing or working out

Catch Up Newbies SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

so you saying that these dudes shouldnt wear these shoes because they have a red bottom on em???

Product of Determination SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    so you saying that these dudes shouldnt wear these shoes because they have a red bottom on em???

ishuz qweakin

Catch Up Newbies SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    stacy adams don't have red bottoms....neither do k. cole's, or steve maddens and if there are some out there im not rockin em....SWAG....p.s....i don't wear sneakers....neither do my ladies unless we are hoopoing or working out

#1 stunna right here..........type of nicca that come to a cookout/picnic in a suit..talmabout "I'm killin it"
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Catch Up Newbies SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Shi* is funny cuz a regular nig*** would not have heard about christian louboutin shoes unless some rapper said something and they have these dudes out here breaking their backs trying to get some; so they can get some females. The only shoe i prefer are the joints shawty lo has.

Dice City Kid SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

ya'll crack me up....take it as a bonus ain't no regular chics on my arm....EVER...so you can gas these sneaker wearing chics all that you want...i'm about my pesos...those that ain't i erase those....true story

Product of Determination SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

swag...

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

swag...

you actually posted a video with d4l azz shawty lo and put swag as a description

Member SWAG!! Men Who ROCKED Christian LOUBOUTIN "Red Bottoms" PROPERLY (Celebrity Edition)!!
    Liked
    22 times

only a couple of dem kicks look fresh but most of them look real homo(CEE-LO)...im just sayin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast