Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!!

  1. #11
    Dice City Kid BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    boss up....then make demands....my chic has a double major and connect....she can make whatever demands she wants.....but she dosen't

  2. #12
    Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post

    you broke ass niggas couldn't buy the mini-bar!


    THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTTEEEE!

    man you are a 21st century minstrel show...you actually trying to clown dudes for "not" tricking...self-hating coonery

  3. #13
    Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    1. i am black woman and i love and support blackmen especially my sexy a$$ black man;); i am a couselor and i even counsel young black males as well
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  4. #14
    Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    JERZZZZZZZZZZZZZEY!
    Posts
    298
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    1. i am black woman and i love and support blackmen especially my sexy a$$ black man;); i am a couselor and i even counsel young black males as well

    oooooooh STFU.......WHATS DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

  5. #15
    Thank God 4 That White! BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! hustleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    My Momma's Kitchen
    Posts
    361
    Liked
    14 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    man you are a 21st century minstrel show...you actually trying to clown dudes for "not" tricking...self-hating coonery
    nig*er shut ya broke ass up... u don't know me.... i put in work... Somebody please tell me... who's this dishwasher bwoy!

    I play wit them keys... and i'm not talking about a piano... I'm legend around here... what's a bill or tuition to a man like me.


    THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

  6. #16
    Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! exondus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jozi, South Africa
    Posts
    510
    Liked
    69 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    nig*er shut ya broke ass up... u don't know me.... i put in work... Somebody please tell me... who's this dishwasher bwoy!

    I play wit them keys... and i'm not talking about a piano... I'm legend around here... what's a bill or tuition to a man like me.


    THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    hustleman you are the perfect epitome of an idiot. we r talking act a generational concern and you brag about the size of yo wallet? nigguh please, how much work r u putting in even 'thinking' about the issue. Maybe that's yo problem, you don't think. Its nigguhs like you who will never impact anyone but their own egos. Yo got balls to claim a legendary status? to whom r u a legend? them fake a** b*tches who suck u off for yo cash? By the way, did your brilliant mind even realize that the argument is not about money? Its about attitudes, something not even yo cheap wallet will never be able to afford.

  7. #17
    Dice City Kid BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    i missed the boss and hustleman....glad they are back....str8 comedy mostly

  8. #18
    Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Man I love black women but sometimes I'm like wtf is up with black women these days. I work with nothing but asians, whites, hispanics and a few blacks and the black women are the worst (some not all). I give it up to the asian women cuz they are very hard working and they all stick together as a race and help each other out. But the black women look at you funny, attitudes, don't help each other out (crab in the barrel mentality) and try to look down at you. But soon as they need some help, see you in your weekend car; not just your everyday car or see what they can get off of you they want to start talking to you, so you can help them out. But when you don't, your just a typical uncle tom sell out nig**.

    It's sad that people can't understand why Keyshia wrote this. She wrote this cuz she asked a nig** for some money and he didn't give it to her. So she got mad and went on twitter, so she can get other gold diggers on her side to make her self fell good. How do you think she got all they money to start her lipstick line, Black people as a whole need to step up and stop begging for money.

    Excuse me, Mr "theboss" the aforementioned quote is what i was actually responding to, i guess i was remiss in thinking that people actually "READ" the comments before they tell people to "stfu" and ask them what their statement has to do with anything...

    furthermore, men like you who make hasty comments with ZERO forethought are usually the precipitating factors that provolk black women to yell and use curse words after they have been verbally attacked

    its a good thing i am in control of my emotional state and dont allow simpletons like you take me out my character.....hmph!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  9. #19
    Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    oooooooh STFU.......WHATS DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  10. #20
    Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Excuse me, Mr "theboss" the aforementioned quote is what i was actually responding to, i guess i was remiss in thinking that people actually "READ" the comments before they tell people to "stfu" and ask them what their statement has to do with anything...

    furthermore, men like you who make hasty comments with ZERO forethought are usually the precipitating factors that provolk black women to yell and use curse words after they have been verbally attacked

    its a good thing i am in control of my emotional state and dont allow simpletons like you take me out my character.....hmph!
    Don't hurt'em, TL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Keyshia Dior Treated Herself TO $36,000 EARRINGS!!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:55 AM
  2. IS It Time Keyshia Dior GO With A NEW LOOK!?
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 10:23 AM
  3. Keyshia Dior BIG BOOTAY BATHROOM Pic!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:47 PM
  4. Keyshia Dior Talk SEX!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •